Chapter 12. Birthday Celebration-I

Third person's POV

Olivia sat in front of Mr George in the carriage. He was the Butler of the Davies mansion. He had quit his job as a butler and came back to his hometown. Evan had said Olivia to fetch him back. After a lot of convincing, Mr George agreed to come back.

That Stupid Stephen! This was all happening because of him. He didn't get someone else to play his stupid pranks at. Thought Olivia to herself.
It was a tiring day and now she just wanted to go and rest once they reach the mansion.

She looked at Mr.George who was staring at her with his Light brown eyes ever since they seated in the carriage. George was a man with average height and muscular physique. He was a vampire and served the royal family for decades.

Olivia raised her brows. "What's it Mr George?" she gave him a questioning look.

"You look tired Miss. Hughes?" He smiled when she sighed.

"All thanks to Stephen!" She said in a lazy tone.

"Prince Stephen is way too childish, isn't it?"

"Of course, he is a kid"

The carriage halted in front of the mansion. Both of them descended the carriage. Olivia widened her eyes looking at the sight in front of her.

Luminous lights were illuminating the mansion. She saw Evan, Elina and Stephen who were all standing in front of the large door of the mansion. They all smiled widely making her confused.

"Lady Olivia, Happy..." George was interrupted by Stephen who came running.

"Happy Birthday, Olivia!" Stephen widened his arms and hugged Olivia making her startled. He backed off after wishing her.

It was her birthday and she forgot it! She scolded herself internally. After that, she saw Evan and Elina heading towards her.

"What did you think? You will be the first one to wish her. Mister George, did you forget? I am braver than you" she heard Stephen taunting George.

This Stephen won't spare that poor man. She thought.

Evan hugged Olivia and wished her once they reached where she was standing. "Happy birthday, Olivia. May your life be filled with happiness and you stay the same forever. Lovely and Brave like you are"

"Ah! Come on, Evan. Don't speak like an old man" Stephen said sarcastically and Elina giggled hearing him.

After Evan finished greeting, Elina wished Olivia and took her upwards to Olivia's room as instructed by Evan.

Elina explained Olivia that after she freshen's up and gets ready, they will enter the main hall where the guests are present.

Elina's POV

After Olivia took a warm shower, I said her to wear her birthday gown.

It was a beautiful Sleeveless red ball gown with intricate designs and Stephen was right she looked lovely in it. Her red gown radiated her fair skin and honey brown eyes.

I made her sit in front of the mirror. I was good at hair styling. So, I requested Evan that I wanted to make her hair. He hesitated at first but then agreed when I said that I was doing it for my sister.