Chapter-1 Calm before the storm...

We start off with a 75mm shell whizzing through the air before impacting the enemy's last tank. The round collides with the L3's hull, easily taking it out and winning Ooarari the match. Miho and her team were victorious once more, but little did they know it would be their last match...

     Miho sighed with relief as they watched the L3's white flag pop up with a cloud of smoke. They looked at each other and finally realized they had won this long and stressful battle.
"And there goes the last of Team 1's tanks, leaving Team 2 victorious!!!" Yelled the announcer as the crowd cheered and clapped.
"We did good everyone, good work." Said Miho slightly exhausted.
"Good shooting there Hana!" Yukari said to Hana, who Hana replied with "Thank you!"
Mako slumpt over barely awake into her seat Saori took notice.
"Mako we're not done! You can't just sleep in a tank all night. Oh and by the way, you did some nice driving there!" Saori told Mako while tugging on her uniform.
Mako slowly looked at Saori and gave a quiet "Thank you." Before passing out in her seat.
Miho picked up her radio and connected with her sister.
Everybody was congratulating each other for the hard and intense battle they won. Miho turned her radio on and contacted her sisted;
"Well we did it." Miho said to her Maho.
"It seems so." Maho replied.
"Just like our last match, thanks for keeping an eye on us Maho." Miho told her sister.
"No problem sis." Maho replied.

The freshly disabled tank's hatches opened up and Pepperoni crawled out, clearly annoyed and disappointed.
"I can't believe you left us alone to fight off those T-34s!" Yelled Anchovy through the radio.
"What?! I led them into a trap, so I'd say it's worth it." Pepperoni answered confidently.
Anchovy was obviously pissed off from Pepperoni leaving her P/40 behind to be disabled. She sat in her 'super weapon' annoyed and coughing from the smoke.

Everybody gathered their tanks and headed back to enjoy a meal all together. Laughing off the rivalry they just ended. Everybody having fun and just living with the moment, but that's when Miho received a message from her sister. Miho went out into the evening and called Maho.
"What do you need sis?" Asked Miho.
"Look to the west, on the horizon." She said formerly.
Miho climbed on top her Panzer IV and looked onto the distant horizon.
She was amazed by the amazing setting sun, but realized something, the clouds seemed strange an unnatural.
There was black smoke on the horizon stretching for multiple miles.
"Maho... What's happening? And why didn't I get a warning or message?" Miho asked.
Maho watched closer, as the sun sank below the horizon she could recognize glowing flames from where the smoke was arising.
"Miho, use your binoculars." She told Miho.
Miho used her binoculars to see from afar what was going on. She could see smoke, fire...and flashes. And her heart sank as she realized something. The destruction was getting closer.

    The two sisters burst through the door of the hall and Miho grabbed everyone's attention when she jamp onto a table. All eyes were drawn to her, and waiting with curiosity.
"Everybody! Attention here! Please!" Miho yelled with her quick breath.
The students listened.
"There's something bad happening! We don't know but theres chaos on the horizon and it's coming!" Miho explained while everybody now felt fear and were confused.
"Yes, something is currently happening to the inland town west of us. It looks like an emergency." Maho addressed everyone.
The group began discussing among eachother and now worried. St. Gloriana Girls sipping tea, Rosehip gave a quick concerned look to Darjeeling. Katyusha heard the news and asked Nonna if they were going to get into a fight.
"Nonna, what's happening?" The little commander demanded an answer.
Nonna put her drink down and gave her a look,
"We'll soon find out, patience makes a good commander." Nonna told Katyusha calmly.
"Nonna!" Katyusha yelled annoyed.
A voice yelled out suggesting an idea,
"We should help! Maybe I should scout?" It was Yukari.
Miho and the rest of the crew thought about her volunteer.
"But I heard cannonfire! It can't be safe." Miho said concerned.
"I'll go with her as well!" Yelled another voice in the crowd.
Out came Anchovy from behind some girls with her whip thing.
"I will go with her. Cause I didn't contribute to our win at all, because of someone..." Anchovy stated as she glared back at Pepperoni who shrugged her shoulders.
Yukari stepped in and shook Anchovy's hand.
"Shall we head off partner?" Yukari asked her new crewmate.
"We didn't aggree on this yet." Interrupted Miho.
"I say they should." Maho agreed.
Katyusha chimed in, "I want to know too!"
"I as well. We're all curious here." Anzu said.
Miho finally agreed.
"Hughhh, just be safe ok? And stay on the radio at all times." Miho asked.
"Yes Miho." Yukari said before stepping away.
"You too commander?" Miho asked.
Anchovy stood high and confident, "Yes commander Nishizumi."
She walked with Yukari and stepped out the door and watched the orange glow in the western sky.

Authors Notes: Well this is the beginning, fixed it after i re-read it.
Chapter 3 is the best btw :)
Things will get a lot more violent and gory in the next parts, plus a very naught chapter;)