My thoughts 2 (the end)

So, it's been 1 full year. 1 whole year since I first published the first chapter. God I cringe when I read my old work. Heh, anyways.

I'm officially done, this must come to a close. That means no more bonus chapters or extras. I know, sad.

But it's been fun writing this. I know that sounds demented but this has really helped me. I've gained writing skills, and those skills have come in useful. And writing those scenes was sorta therapeutic for me, it gave me a way to vent. I know this is lame but writing horrible things has helped me in a way. Instead of keeping my emotions locked up, I expressed them through writing, wether it be loss, stress, fear, anger, etc.

Writing for people was also fun, especially my friend. Which I'll mention later.

This whole thing was fun, and helpful. But I really hope you enjoyed the sick and twisted things I described in this story.

I'm pretty sure I'm moving on from GuP. I love the show and community but I'm burnt out. Too much tank knowledge and Yukiyukite Senshadou. BTW, I was just finished the first Prequel part when I read that doujin. And boy did that mess me up. Like holy shit it got me good, the deaths, the horrible acts, and poor Yukari. I really enjoyed it for its realistic approach to Senshadou. And it's mentions to various topics.

And I'm planning on doing an entirely new series about RWBY. Scorchers invade Remnant, and well we'll see what happens. I'm just waiting to see season 6 before I start. I want to be up to date.

I'm basically running away with my Scorcher idea and starting something new. I love thinking about the Scorcher kind and their world. What would happen if they invaded and took over our society. I hope you found them interesting, and if you didn't, then that's fine, you likely came here for the GuP stuff which is where I started. I'll likely do something with that whole idea later.

And I need to include this. If you are reading, then thank you. I really appreciate it. If you've read everything, then you're epic. It's an amazing feeling knowing that someone pays attention to your work or even enjoys it. I thank you wonderful person.

Also I never found the original image for the cover art, I don't who made it.so yeah

And if that ending felt strange, guess my writing skills worked. That's how our protagonist felt too.

So, this is it I guess. The end of The Last Tankery Match... I still don't like that name. Way back in the beginning there was supposed to be a cool fight between the schools. But I was lazy and wanted immediate story action.
And there was so much cut content and ideas that I didn't get to include.Anyways~

If you have any questions about the story or me than feel free to ask. Didn't get to finish some of the character's story arcs, like Kay.

So this is done, and I will continue my other works. If you like me then go check out my other story; Doki Doki Panzer Club!. It was supposed to be a small story, but guess it's a full on story. But I hope you take a look, DDLC is one of my favorite games. Definitely top 3.

Special thanks to Yeetlord124 for being a big fan. He's been here since the beginning and I respect that, thank-you. Also other people like WardenEmperor and Battlefield_101 for being epic.

And more thanks to everyone who voted, commented or even just read, without my readers I would've lost motivation and ended early.

So, this is Yerchick, officially ending The Last Tankery Match. Love ya