Chapter-4 Incoming!

Yukari sat with a blank stare in the turret. She had experienced too much and was now traumatized. Miho made sure Mako, Hana and Saori didn't see Anchovy's corpse. Though the girls remained curious and couldn't help think of what Yukari saw. Miho and Maho's tanks drove out of the still burning town and headed for home. But before they left they inspected the enemy tanks that were abandoned, the town's defenses managed to defeat a couple of vehicles. The disabled tanks were mainly Panzer 2s but there was a Panzerjäger 1, all colored a deep red with dark red touches. The vehicles seemed...hellish, like they came from some firey depths.

"I have something that can combat the Scorchers." Maho said firmly.
Miho looked across to Maho in the cupola. "What do you have sister?"
Maho glanced at her, "Real amunition that we can use on our tanks."
Miho was now concerned about her sister having real weapons and ammo.

They arrived at the hall, seeing some of the freshman standing out side puking. The Nishizumi's crews were lucky to not see that horrifying execution live.
They walked in, lights back on and the live feed off.
"What's happening Anzu?" Miho asked Anzu who was holding her head in her hands and knees. She didn't answer.
Maho walked ahead of her sister and asked Darjeeling who was sitting in a chair sipping tea with Rosehip and Orange Pekoe
"Miss Darjeeling, do you know what's happening? And where are the rest of the girls?" Miho asked wanting an answer.
"It seems that some of the girls are preparing to leave, but we are here to stay. Right girls?" Miho noticed that Darjeeling was slightly trembling in her seat.
Rosehip was hiding her face by pretending to sip on her tea.
"Miho, I need to inform you about something,meet me outside." Maho Nishizumi told Miho.
"Ok, please give me a minute."

Miho met Maho outside by the dock. Maho looked onto the sea lit by the distant stars. Miho noticed something about the sky ahead, like something was blocking it.
"Big sis, you needed something?" Miho asked her sister who was looking into the distance.
"Sister, I have sent a distress call. Kuromorimine is sending our airship with the weapons we need to stop the Scorchers. It will arrive shortly." Maho said while still watching the sky.
"What? What kind of weapons?" Miho asked.
"Mainly anti-tank rounds and defenses to put on our tanks. They will arrive very soon." Maho said finally looking at Miho.
Maho went back to gazing at the sky.
"What are you looking at big sis?" Miho asked.
Maho pointed. Miho realized the airship was already there. It's massive size blocked out the stars and casted a shadow over them. The massive size or their Zeppelin made Miho's jaw drop.
Maho spoke into her radio, "Graf Zeppelin lower your altitude and prepare for cargo separation."
Miho looked up to see the massive shadow grow larger. She could now hear the quiet buzzing of the engines.
"Altitude has decreased to 500 feet, place a flare down for dropzone."
"Affirmative," Maho said as she pulled out a flare out of her bag and lit it. She threw it into an empty field.
Miho watched the flare burst and light up the field.
"Dropping now."
The com girl said before they released the cargo.
A ship container deployed parachutes and sank to the ground. It fell lower and lower before the bottom exploding acting as a cushion before making contact with the ground.
"Drop complete. Proceeding to dock." The com girl on the Zeppelin said before the massive aircraft manoeuvred its way to dock nearby.
"Understood," Maho said before turning off her radio.
"We stand a chance now," Maho said patting Miho's back before walking off to the cargo container.
Maho opened the container doors revealing it to be filled to the brim with shells of all types and sizes. Miho was amazed on how that lighter than air machine could lift so much ammunition.
"Let's unpack in the morning. We'll get the other girls." Maho said to Miho who agreed.
The Nishizumi sisters made there way back to their rooms. Most of the students went to bed as well.
Everybody agreed to sleep off the experience, though most of them couldn't sleep after seeing a former and student and commander get their brains bashed in.

The sun had poked itself over the horizon. Maho awoke as it was her usual time. She woke up Maho.
"Come, let's load the tanks with the real ammo."
Other girls began waking and wondering what was happening.
Anzu came to Miho with questions.
"Hey... what are you doing? Anzu asked Miho who was loading AT shells into her Panzer IV.
Anzu had dark patches under her eyes.
"I don't if you got the message, but we're gonna have to fight the Scorchers. That's why we have these. These shells can penetrate very thick armour. Even ours." Miho explained.
"Wait we're gonna fight them?!" Anzu's heart dropped.
"We have to, Maho received word that the girls who packed up and ran were captured a few miles out," Miho told Anzu who was now thinking of the future fight.
"We need help. Call someone over." Maho commanded while lifting two 75mm shells.
"We'll get the public morals committee, they'll gather everyone."
"Not everyone is gonna fight them after seeing what they can do," Maho said while glaring at Miho.
Nekota happened to be walking by, Who Miho asked for help.
"Nekota, can you help?" Miho said with sweat collecting on her face.
Nekota stood up tall, she was excited she could actually help and use her new strength. Nekota could easily lift the heavy shells to Maho who was in the tank.
Miho went to look for the public morals committee. Most of the students slept in, as they didn't get much sleep that night.
Little Katyusha stepped out wiping her eyes, Nonna followed behind her.
Katyusha went to sit in her T-34/85. Nonna spoke to Miho.
"Lady Katyusha isn't coping very well with that event we all saw," Nonna said looking down at Miho.
Miho felt bad for going for a live video call and should have taken it with her instead of showing everyone.
She found them, they were lying in bed. They looked exhausted and disturbed.
"Moyoko, Midoriko, Nozomi, wake up. You need to do our roll call." Miho said while flicking on the light.
"Cmon Sodoko," Miho said cheekily.
She opened her eyes, "Hey don't call me that! Well...I guess it won't matter soon." She said looking at the horizon.
"What do you mean Sodoko?" Miho asked while looking into the distance.
Miho now knew what she talking about. There was a big trail of dust in the distance.
"Maho, come in."
Maho picked up her radio,"Yes sister?"
"We got tank movement to the West." Miho breathed deeply. "Their here."
Maho noticed the dust rising.
The public morals committee were conducting the daily roll call.
"Maho we filled the tanks with the real ammunition, we got help from Pravda, and I attached explosive reactive armour onto our tanks. " Maho said closing the hatch and heading to the roll call.
"Maho I need to give you something," Maho said while running to Miho.
She came up to her.
"Take this sister, use it wisely," Maho said while handing a PO8 Luger.
Miho was surprised, her eyes widened, "Sister, I can't." She looked at the pistol.
"What if you come into close contact with them? What are you gonna do?" Maho actually looked concerned for once.
Miho thought about it for a moment.
"Fine, ill take it." Miho grabbed the gun, and Maho gave her a quick rundown on how to use it.
Meanwhile, the public morals committee were giving a speech, explaining the situation. Most of the girls felt hopeless.
If only Anchovy were here to rouse the crowd.
Sodoko thought but didn't know what to do.
Suddenly Pepperoni and Carpaccio arrived. Pepperoni still had tears flowing down her cheeks.
Sodoko asked them for help.
Miho walked up as well, with Maho too.
Together they helped the committee give a speech, they addressed that they either fight...or die.
The girls were told about the real AT rounds and their higher chances if winning because of it. They looked up with hope, some filled with anger like Pepperoni.
As the crowd cheered the freshman noticed that Saki was looking at something in the sky.
Aya looked and asked Saki, she noticed that she wasn't looking at the usual butterfly or the docked airship, but something else in the sky coming from the West.
"Whats Saki pointing at?" Aya asked her friends.
Saki looked up and watched three little black dots slowly grow bigger.
"Miss Nishizumi! What's that?!" Yelled the girls how were pointing at the dots in the sky.
Maho and Miho looked up, Maho watched and her heart dropped as she realized what they were.
"Oh my god..." Maho whispered.
"Artillery!!! Everyone get down!!!" Maho yelled as the shells were now falling faster.
Most of the students dropped to the ground and covered their heads.
Soon the loud roaring of shells could be heard. The immense speed cut through the sky and soon hit.
The first shells hit, Miho looked up and saw another one heading right for her and Maho.
"Sister, brace for impact!"

Authors notes: This took the longest because I didnt know what to do with the aftermath. And sorry if it seems confusing, this chapter was the hardest so far. Itll be more brutal next chapter. Oh and I didn't write the speech because I don't know how to write a cool speech lol. Oh and if you'd like a character featured more or killed just ask, I know I should include more characters.