Chapter-11 Rebellion Part 1

Hana, Saori and Mako walked back from the house in which they accidentally walked in on Miho and Yukari doing something questionable.
The three walked in awkward silence and very embarrassed. They walked down a path through the darkness, heading back to the main groups.
"Well that was something ain't that right girls?!" Hana tried to lighten the mood. Saori was still embarrassed and Mako didn't seem to mind, she just felt sleepy as usual.
They made it back to their tank which still had Scorchers surrounding it, but they were drunk. The Scorcher members stumbled around, laughing and horse playing.
Soon they ignored the drunk rambling of the soldiers and regrouped with the rest of Ooari.
When they arrived they saw the surviving members doing they're own thing. The surviving history club members mourned their passed away friend. The School Council sat around and did nothing. The others seemed to wait for the clock to reach their doom.
But there was one group doing something they shouldn't have at the moment. The three noticed that the automotive club was repairing their Porsche Tiger, Ruster stated that repairing their tanks was a "no-no".
"Umm, I don't think we should be doing that." Hana reminded them worried.
Satoko looked up from under the massive tank.
"You see how much bottles they've downed? They ain't gonna notice or care. And besides, we're not gonna let this baby die." She sounded carefree.
Hana thought for a second, and knew she was right. The Scorchers were far too wasted to even think twice about anything.
Suddenly something clicked in Hana's head.
"Wait, I have an idea."
Saori and Mako looked to Hana.
"The Scorchers are in a vulnerable state. If we fight back, we might have a chance to escape, or even take em out. " She looked to her friends, who felt a little hope grow within them.
"Your right." Mako said quietly.
"Mako! Girls you know this isn't gonna end well." Saori tried to talk some sense into them.
They all took a second to think.
"Well, maybe if we find more ammo for our tanks." Saori said, she now realized it could work out.
"We could take the proper ammunition from the Scorcher tanks,"
"And distract some of them." Saori and Mako said.
The two shared ideas about them beating the Scorchers.
They came to a conclusion.
"Well girls, is it a go?"
They all looked to each other and nodded.

     Hana, Saori and Mako spread out secretly telling the other schools and groups. Each agreeing, well mostly.
They could either join and fight or stay in the hands of the Scorchers.
Almost all the girls agreed to fight and escape.
Even Maho agreed, and soon they sent groups to collect anything useful.
Maho called Miho to inform her on the plan.
"Sister, we need your help, come in."
Miho's radio buzzed, her and Yukari had just walked out of the house they were in.
"Oh yes I'm here sister." She was heard giggling with Yukari, "Whats happening?"
"We're going to rebelle against these monsters."
Miho and Yukari looked at each other, knowing this could be their last fight.
"Yes sister, we'll be right there."

     Miho and Yukari had arrived at Hana's location. They saw students sneak around, they took anything they could get, guns, ammo, tools and even explosives from the passed out Scorchers.
"Hana, what's happening?" Miho asked.
Hana and Mako saw the two holding hands, along with seeing Yukari's already naturally messy hair even messier.
"Oh, we're scavenging. Those Scorchers are gonna pay."
"Oh ok, Maho told me you needed some help." Miho responded.
"Oh, of course. You two could get some ammo for the our Panzer IV."
Miho looked at Yukari, "What if we get caught?"
"Then you could use this." Hana handed an M1911 to them.
Yukari grabbed it.

"Ooooh! The legendary M1911!" Yukari examined the pistol.
"Its a semi-automatic, single action, magazine-fed, recoil-operated pistol which the chambers .45 ACP cartridge. It appears to be the M1911A2 variant." Yukari's eyes shined expressing her knowledge freely.

Miho and Yukari continued on their mission, they looked for any Scorcher Panzer IV tanks. But there was only one tank they could find, Ruster's command tank.
The two walked through the dark, when they turned a corner they jumped. They saw Nekota with a drunken Scorcher soldier, his arm around Nekota, "Good job distracting." whispered Yukari to the uncomfortable looking Nekota.
They walked passed and moved to Ruster's tank. It was near a bonfire, sitting unguarded.
"Nows our chance, let's go!" The two rushed into his tank through the commander's hatch.
They found lots of ammunition, and were more thrilled to find it was the right ammo their cannon could use.
"K let's grab as much as we can!"
Miho noticed that the shells were the same kind that took out Fukuda's Chi-Ha. "Uhhh, let's be careful with these ones." Yukari nervously agreed.
The two smuggled some shells back to their tank. They now had enough to attack the Scorchers.
"Hana, we resupplied our Panzer IV, hows the operation going?" Miho contacted Hana.
The radio buzzed in, "It's all going to plan, just the Chi-Nu 3."
"Excellent," Miho made contact with Maho.
"Sister, everything doing alright?"
"All good here, you know I think we might actually stand a chance after all." Everyone's hopes were up, their secret rebellion was going well so far.