Chapter-9 Consequences

"So, you finally gave in huh? See it always works." Ruster said while acknowledging his vice-commander.
"Hey Scraps, I'm waiting for my money haha!" It appeared that Ruster made a bet with his second in command.
Scorcher tanks rolled up and surrounded them, the guns all locked on a target.
"So, it's the Miho chick right?"
Miho was nervous, this man was responsible for countless deaths and unneeded suffering.
Miho gathered her courage. "Ruster, we want to negotiate."
Again he smiled, "Ok, we'll hand em over."
"Wait, what?" Said Maho who was surprised.
Miho and the gang looked at each other confused and a little hopeful.
5 buses of captured students rolled up, soon Scorchers opened the hatches and unloaded the students, well the surviving ones at least.
"Let's meet outside, shall we my lady?" Ruster sarcastically said to Miho who was dreading to meet him in person.
Miho was hesitant, but agreed.

     Miho crawled out of the commander's hatch and landed on the ground. She looked to Maho who was sticking out of the Maus's hatch. She received a radio signal, "Miho, remember to use it if you have to." Maho was referring to the pistol she gave to her.
"Be careful Miss Miho!" Yelled Yukari out of her hatch.
Miho started walking down the hill and into a patch of grass wear Ruster and his Panzer IV were resting. He was casually leaning on his tank cleaning his totokia, which was still stained with Anchovy's blood.
Miho looked around, seeing Scorcher and her tanks all around her position.
They were near the M3 Lee, the Scorchers forgot to check them. She looked a bit closer and saw a first year student peek out very carefully.
Miho walked up to Ruster, he finally glanced up, and grinned.
"So, it's Miss Miho." He said getting off the tank. "So you've had enough?"
Miho nodded, still terrified.
He looked down and stepped closer to Miho, "You know Miho, I've been really hard on you girls." Miho noticed his change of tone.
"I, I didn't realize that you were all just high schoolers."
"Tell your crews to get out and meet us." He gave a kind command.
Miho commanded the rest of the girls to group up at there position.
"We'll give back the prisoners we took," Ruster said before speaking into his radio.
The captive guards let them go and reunite with their friends.
Of course, Rosehip was the first to run to her commander.
Two Scorcher guards watched her speed away, "She's called Rosehip, yet she's lacking some hips you know what I'm saying?!" One of the guards remarked.
"Yeah I know right? She wasn't fun either. She was too fast and good. Most of us didn't last long." The two laughed. "Let's see how long our commander plays this out for."

Nonna was looking through the crowd, desperately looking for their little Katyusha. Until they both looked at each other through the crowd and rushed to unite. Katyusha ran and jumped into Nonna's arms, wrapping her arms and legs around the tall lady.
"Oh my sweet little commander. Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" Nonna hugged Katyusha, who was scared and relieved at the same time.
Katyusha shivered, the traumas she experienced and saw while held captive by the Scorchers.
Katyusha trembled and just looked to the side, "They, they are bad bad men..."
A Scorcher guard came and met Nonna,
"We kept that Katyusha girl safe. We have someone who loves the smaller ones..." The guard remarked.
Nonna looked up, respecting the precautions they made for Katyusha.
"Thankyou very much, it's good cause she's only 17." Nonns said holding the small Katyusha.
"Wait what? Well I wouldn't have given two shits if I knew that." He said before walking away fooled.

Pepperoni and Carpaccio were revealed to be alive.

The students gathered with their schools. Each person, traumatized by something they witnessed.

Mako wandered through the crowd, looking for any friends she knew.
But instead saw a familiar individual in the crowd. She quickly rushed up to her friend from behind.
Mako gave her friend a big hug,
"Hey get off me- wait..." Sodoko realized it was her friend Mako.
Sodoko turned around and faced Mako, and cried. She really needed someone to talk to, to get things out of her head.

"Sister, Ruster's got something." Maho said to Miho while watching him through her binoculars.
Miho picked up her binoculars and observed him and his Panzer IV.
She saw Ruster grab a sawed-off shotgun handed up to him from his driver and tuck it into his leather jacket.
They're up to something..

Ruster had an idea.
He walked through the crowds and located Miho's tank.
He was pleased to find Yukari standing still facing the tank. He made his approach.
"Hey, you that fishy chicks friend?" Ruster said wielding his weapon of choice.
"What was it again, Anchovy right? Your friend?"
Yukari was shocked and turned around, she backed up until she bumped into the tank.
Yukari at this point was terrified, her breaths sped up, her heart rate increased dramatically.
Yukari noticed the past bullet holes and damage on his jacket, including his scars and badges showing his rank. He inched closer and closer.
"You know, she had a really thick skull for a girl." He smiled, Yukari couldn't look at him.
"'Twas a twisted fate for our young heroine." Ruster tried to sound fancy further mocking Anchovy's death.
"I kinda wish we had a duel to the death instead. She could seriously take a hit!" He could sense her anger and anxiety.
He was now really close.
"Listen, I wanted you yo have these." He handed two items to Yukari who couldn't even look at him.
Finally she gave in, and stared him down. His dimly glowing eyes easily saw the fear in her eyes.
She looked down to what Ruster gave her. It was Anchovy's riding crop, and something else in an envelope.
"I dunno, thought you'd want it. Get kinky with it or something I don't know. It's yours now." He said one more thing before leaving; "Oh yeah, what happens next ain't gonna be pretty. Ta-ta." He remarked as be turned around and started walking to Miho who was in the centre of the group.
Yukari opened the envelope, and emptied the contents.
It was a photograph of Anchovy's corpse, smashed in head and all.
Yukari dropped to the ground, held Anchovy's whip and cried alone.

Ruster walked up behind Miho who was talking to Sodoko about something important.
"Heyo Miho!"
Miho turned and around and was caught off guard.
Ruster uses his sawed-off to hit her in the nose which made her fall to the ground.
Miho grabbed her nose, blood poured out like water from a faucet.
Everyone was surprised. All eyes were on Ruster.
"EVERYBODY LISTEN THE FUCK UP!!" He yelled, the sudden yelling scared Katyusha who hid behind Nonna.
Miho's friends were contemplating on of they should help, or not risk getting each other hurt.
Ruster looked around, smiling at their scared faces.
'Everybody, since we are so kind we'll need something in return!!" He said walking around Miho who had blood covering the lower half of her face.
Maho ran up up treat Miho, Ruster didn't seem to mind.
"So, I'm gonna need 2 members from every crew!!" He commanded. "C'mon lets go!!!"
Nobody seemed to move.
"Alright then, want something done you gotta do it yourself." Ruster said to himself before whipping out his one of his trench clubs and hit the nearest person which was Momo from the school Student Council and Turtle Team.
Momo got hit in the head with the spiked WW1 style club.
All it took for Ruster was one heavy hit.
Momo died before hitting the ground.
Anzu and Yuzu screamed out.
The girls watched the dead Momo,
"What did I say?!! Move it!!!" He yelled with extreme intimidation.
"Its time you pay the consequences for our men."

Authors Notes: Changed the cover for my fanfic, it fits the whole tone of the story in my opinion.
And I got a question, should I keep these long chapters or shorten them up a bit? I'll change it for the first person that comments which one.

Oh and did you know that Katyusha is actually 17? I assumed she was like 14 or something. Shows you how ridiculous anime really is.