More Deaths (Anzio)

"Come here!" The soldier yells as he drags Pepperoni across the rugged gravel. The soldier had just pulled her out of a burning CV.33 tankette. The student violently thrashes her legs and arms about, attempting to brake free of his firm grasps.
"Let go of me!!" She screeches out in anger and fear.
The battle hardened Scorcher is not slowed, and continues to drag Pepperoni to the other prisoners.
They see many more captured prisoners, all are female students from Anzio Girls High School.
"Sit down!" The Scorcher aggressively pushed Pepperoni to the ground, she collapsed near her friend Carpaccio.
Pepperoni sees her friend, and slides in closer. Both are terrified, "Hina, w-what's happening?" She asks Carpaccio.
Instantly she motions Pepperoni to be quiet, and she hesitantly points to something behind the group.
Pepper sits up on her knees, and she struggles to see what Hina is pointing out.
"What is it Hina-...oh..." Pepper then sees the dead girl Carpaccio was mentioning.
She has a clear gunshot wound to the back of the head. It explains why all the other girls were looking the opposite direction.
Carpaccio pulls down Pepperoni, "Don't try anything!" She brings her friend face to face, "Or you'll end up like her...or Chiyomi." Carpaccio keeps her tone quiet, as to not grab the soldiers attention.
Pepperoni is now silent, her mind displayed a mental image of Anchovy's head being pummeled into many bloody pieces.
"...Duce..."
Carpaccio whispers, "They're wondering what to do with us." Her voice sounded dreadful.
Pepperoni sat their, now shaking.

     The Scorchers talk among themselves, awaiting orders.
"So, what do we do with them?" One of them asks, he wears a Sappenpanzer Gesichtsmaske, an armoured mask designed for snipers.
Every one of the soldiers wears a mask of some sort. Wether it be a sniper, gas, spall, or a battle mask.
"Wait for orders," The other responds.
The Scorcher group is composed of French and German styled vehicles and equipment.
A Scorcher wearing a WW1 French tanker uniform responds, "They killed our commander, so we wait for Supreme Vice-Commander Rad to come and give us orders." He says.
Pepperoni and Carpaccio eavesdrop on the two Scorcher's conversation.
"Hey, I got a question, why is Commander Rad named 'Rad'?" The young French styled tanker asks.
After some quick thought the other answers.
"Eh? Well, I've heard the other commanders talking about him. I've overheard them call him 'Rad the Radio Man." He is maintaining his firearm, "And sometimes just 'Radio Man'. And I've heard many discuss where he got his name from." He goes on to say, "They say that when he was a young soldier just like us, that he was the first to use a radio successfully in battle, and in the heat of the fight he commanded the tank that won us the Civil War." He stood up, resting his gun in his hands.
Pepperoni kept listening, she was interested.
"What about Supreme Commander Ruster?"
The name Ruster rang a bell for Pepperoni, she remembered that he was the one who executed Anchovy.
"Oh? Everyone knows where he got His name from."
"It was long ago, before you or me were even here. Ruster, before he earned his name, was the only one left in his group." The soldier describes the story.
"He was also alone, after humans attacked and killed his fellow soldiers. But soon he came to realize that the fighting wasn't over. Because he saw humans matching in the distance, slowly heading to his position.
So what does our legendary Commander do? Well make himself some armor of course.
He built himself a suit of armor, composed of iron and steel pipes made from scrap." The French themed soldier listened in awe.
"He had only two weapons, a native weapon he took from the nearby dryland, and his fists. With his totokia in his hand he fended off the entire human army." Pepperoni visualized the story in her head.
" He fought for days they say, the story changed over the years, but we do know one thing for sure. That he fought, and fought, collecting more and more scars and bruises. But eventually he battled through his most fearsome fight during a great thunderstorm. The Scorcher high command found him barely alive.
The heavy rains had made his armour rust. He was drenched in the blood of his enemies, and he had evolved into a true warrior. His old young self had rusted away they say. He had earned his legendary title, Ruster."
Pepperoni was amazed, but these were just were legends, were they not?
     The group then feels the ground start to rumble.
Everyone looks up, and sees Rad in his Befehlstiger rolling up with multiple King Tigers behind him.
One by one the young Scorchers stood up, standing tall and proud.
His Command Tiger parked nearby the Anzio prisoners.
Rad had opened his cupola and looked about.
He sees the girls and is clearly disgusted.
"Supreme Vice-Commander Rad! It's an honour to meet you!" The soldier is ecstatic.
"Guten Morgan, what you doing with these rats?" He points to the terrified students.
Pepperoni is amazed by the engineering put into the Scorcher's tanks. They had fully restored and upgraded these old WW2 relics.
"Oh... Well we are currently waiting for commands. But our commander was hit in battle..."
Rad is tuning through multiple radio signals and systems, with impressive efficiency and speed.
"Where is he now? I need to speak with him." Rad responds.
The young soldier gets his fellow tankers and brings their commander in on a stretcher.
Carpaccio quickly looks away as she sees them.
"Here he is, Rad."
Rad looks down and is surprised.
"What the hell is this?! You didn't tell me your squad commander was just a couple of limbs!" Rad is annoyed, as he has more work to do.
A head and half a torso laid on the stretcher, the pieces of flesh and meat are clearly scorched.
The dead commander's screaming agony was still present on his face.
"Ok, I'm assuming command for now. Get rid of those prisoners. Then regroup with us. I'll have Popper help you younglings."
Rad almost forgets something.
"Oh and don't forget, always use brutality. You wanna make a lasting first impression."
"Understood, sir!"