my thoughts

First of all, if your reading this, then thank you. It really means alot to me, knowing that people actually read and enjoy my work. It's kinda weird though.
And man it took a long ass time to write the Finale. I mean 11000 words is a lot. Probably too many but who cares, it's done.
Im done with the main story, but ill do some bonus chapters later.

You know, I really enjoyed writing this stupid thing I made. Even though I ain't best best writer(obviously). But I still improved, you could probably tell
And I love that people actually vote and comment on my work, it amazing, at first I didn't really like that people could judge my stuff, but it turned out good in the end.
I really appreciate that you've actually read this, and voted on, but what I really enjoy is getting comments.
Thats like my drug
I inject those Wattpad notifications straight into my blood stream, that's how much I enjoy comments.
So if you want to make me jump in my seat then leave a comment.
And if you person who's reading this have any questions, than feel free to ask, could be anything.

And for those who've read everything since the beginning, then all I can say is thank you. Some readers have been supporting me for a long time, and again I thank you.

And everyone, please don't take this too seriously. Have you seen the genre this is in?
And if you enjoyed it, sickened by it, or traumatized by it... Then I call that a mission success in my books

And also I know that the story didn't make much sense at some points, especially when I wrote about the Scorchers. But I like exploring and writing down my dark and interesting ideas, even if they seem stupid or weird.