The academy test.

Sasuke POV

"Alright class," Iruka yelled out to grab out attention. "The school is holding a graduation exam in 2 weeks for those of you who want to take it. It is recommended that you wait till 12, but there may be a few of you who want to take it. Please raise your hand if you if you want to."

I raised my hand and I noticed that all the future clan heads and Naruto did as well. Other than him, the one that stood out to me the most was a pink haired girl that was raising her hand. And she was just a civilian. Oh well, let her fail.

"Are you sure that you want to take the exam Naruto," Iruka asked concerned. "You are younger than the rest of the class."

"Ya know Iruka sensei that it doesn't matter about age, it is about skill," he yelled pointing a finger at Iruka.

I let out a sigh. We were only one week into the academy year and he was saying that he already had enough skill to pass. Don't get me wrong, we are really good friends, but I don't want him to fail and embarrass himself. What is even stranger is that we have a graduation exam 3 weeks in. What kind of school is this?

"Very well Naruto," he said with a sigh. "Anyone else? No? Okay, today we will learning about Substitution Jutsu..."

Naruto POV

I decided to tune him out and look out a window while he droned on about that simple Jutsu. If only they new how powerful I really was, but no. No one can ever know. Not even that old man.

... 

RING!!! 

"Alright class, be sure to practice substitution and we will see tomorrow how far you have progressed," Iruka yelled at the students before they could run out the door.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and was about to make a run for the door when Sasuke stopped me. 

'Come on!' I internally wined. 'I want to go wear my new clothes.'

"Do you want to come train with me?" Sasuke asked me with an innocent look in his eyes.

'No!' I yelled in my brain.

"Yeah, sure," I said with my eyebrow twitching and my mouth in a half smile. 'Why did I chose my personality to be like this?' I internally groaned.

"Great!" Sasuke said excitedly. He made a run for the door and I followed. "Let's go to the Uchiha training grounds Naruto!"

"Yay," I said half-heartedly. He gave me a weird look. "I mean, YAY! I'm going to become strong and be better than all the hokages together. BELIEVE IT!"

Sasuke turned around and we started hopping across roof tops. I cringed at my own words. Why did I choose a loud personality?

Cue Flashback

"Now be sure to make your personality so you can't be linked up to your other self," said a man with long spikey hair. My godfather.

"Yup, they can't ever know," said a woman with long blonde hair. My godmother.

"Maybe I can be loud and annoying so I can annoy the crap out of people," I said rubbing my hands together. "I want to see their faces!"

Cut Flashback

Oh, my stupid, stupid, younger self. How I hate you.

"We're here," Sasuke yelled when we came to a clearing surrounded by trees. 

"Wow! Ya know, this is a big training ground," I said trying to sound overly excited.

"Yup," Sasuke said proudly. "Anyway, I brought you here so I could help you with the Jutsu required to pass the exam. I really want to have a friend pass.

He brought me all the way out here to help me TRAIN?! What the heck? I could be wearing my new clothes right now. Not pretending to learn Jutsu that I already know!

"Wow thanks Sasuke!" I said with a smile.

...

FINALLY! We're finally done.

I walked back to my house and grabbed out my clothes. 

"Pretending that you don't know how to do a Jutsu is hard," I said to myself as I took off the henge and put my mask on.

I put my black long sleeve shirt with holes in the shoulders on and my blue jean shorts. I pulled my long blonde hair into a ponytail and tied a black ribbon around it. I looked in a mirror. I have to say. I'm a pretty cute 5 year old.

"Naruko Uzumaki, out," I said to myself.

I then sunshined out of my beat up apartment so no one could no where I lived and began to walk around town. 'Maybe I should go somewhere to eat?' I thought to myself as I turned a corner that lead to where most of the food places were. There I run into none other than Kakashi and Itachi. I swear, they're everywhere these days.

"Hey Fox," Itachi yelled at me while I was turning around to get away.

"Oh hey Itachi. I didn't see you there," I said waving my hand in greeting.

He walked over to me with Kakashi with his nose buried in porn in pursuit. "We were just heading somewhere to eat. Want to come?"

"Oh, no thanks. I'm not hungry." That was when my stomach decided to betray me and it growled. Really loud.

Itachi just laughed and grabbed my hand. "Your stomach says otherwise." He then began to drag me Ichiraku's. 

"Hey let me go. I said let me go! I'm your Anbu captain!" I yelled. trying to get out of his grip.

"Are we on a mission?"

"No..."

"Then you are not my captain at the moment," he said dragging me into the ramen shop. He picked me up and propped me on a chair and sat in the chair right of me and Kakashi on my left.

'Oh, he was going to get it when we have Anbu training.' I thought evilly.

"What can I get for ya?" Asked the man who was one of the few people who didn't over charge me in my alter ego.

"I miso-pork for all of us," Itachi said as if he was reading my mind. 

"Coming right up!"

Kakashi closed his 'book'. "So, why don't we play a game?"

{May 25, 2018}