Poor, Unfortunate Teams

Do you think I should make a new cover? Oh and I'm at my grandparents house, so I can't watch Naruto. My info may be a little off because of this... you know what? That doesn't even matter anymore. Who needs the Naruto show anyway?

Editor: I think you should just take off the pic with her in the mask and just the single pic of Naruto and her.

Thank you for your opinion and for editing, weirdly_lazy. :)

Naruto's POV

"Hn (we need to make a plan, it's obvious that we're targets.)" Sasuke inquired.

"Hn (You're so smart, Sasuke)" Sakura stated with hearts in her eyes.

"Hn (We need to make a keyword of some kind...)" he started with his hand on his chin.

"Oooo a keyword!" I yelled. I turned my eyes slightly to the location of our onlookers.

There were 3- no, 2 of them. They need a chance to pounce, so that, I will give them. By give them, I mean 'let them think that they infiltrated our ranks and kick their butts'.

I nodded to Sasuke, letting him know that we're being watched, which he nodded in understanding. Sasuke may think that I'm a dead-last now, but he knows that I have trained in sensory with Itachi.

"Okay, the key word is, Hn (The ultimate tomato)" Sasuke said. "Got it? Say it back to me so we can make sure."

"Hn (The ultimate tomato)" We both said in unison, trying to hold back a laugh.

3rd person POV

"Hey guys, I'm going to go scout the area," Naruto stated, dusting the dust off of his kill-me-now-orange jumpsuit, then jumping away.

"This is my chance," one of the enemy onlookers said to his buddy. (Sorry guys, no sound nin)

The said onlooker henged his appearance to look like Narutos'. Jeez, these ninja need to get more creative. I mean, this is the second time this has happened.

The fake Naruto was about to walk out when his buddy held him back.

"Hey, wait a couple minutes," she said. "We need them to think that he was at least doing something so they won't get suspicious."

He rubbed the back of his head. "You're right as always, Gloria."

Little did they know, they had a Naruko behind them. And that Naruko, took their Earth Scroll from right under their noses.

Naruko jumped off a little ways and rested her back against a tree. "Awe, that was too easy," she whined. "Now to re-henge myself... what the?!"

A huge snake came out of the ground and swallowed her whole. She quickly cut that snake in half.

"That will teach that dumb snake for swallowing me," she grumbled.

"NARUKOOOOO!!!!" a deep, yet high, yet creepy voice yelled. It was a voice that everyone knew too well.

"Orochi-pedo!" Naruko yelled back waving to the pedophile flying her way.

A hurt expression appeared on his face and he stopped in mid air. Somehow, the pedo looked like he was sliding off a wall in the air.

The pedophile began to anime cry. "I thought I told you to stop calling me that," he said, wiping the snot off his face with his sleeve.

"Yeah... no," Naruko told the pedo, laughing.

Naruko's POV

I looked at the pathetic pedo and helped him up. "What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Anko asked me to help her take out the weak ones," he answered with a sadistic grin.

'And people think I'm sadistic.' I thought to myself, mildly concerned for the weaklings.

"Sounds like her," I told him. "Making any process?"

"One of my summons just ate three teams," he answered waving his hand impassively. "They're probably dead, but it was fun to watch, kukuku."

"You should've invited me," I wined, thinking about the poor unfortunate victims. "Kukuku." I rubbed my hands together. "Can I help you for a little bit?"

"Do you have the pool noodle?" The pedo asked with a sadistic grin.

I gave him a grin of my own. "I never leave home without it."

"Kukuku," we both said rubbing our hands together.

We began to skip off, so we could find some poor, unfortunate teams.

(Author: *shivers* why have I done this?)

(Editor: *shivers and glares* why are you doing this to the readers and me?)

(Author: *looks down at floor* I don't even know what I'm doing anymore, honestly...)

This one's short because I'm making another one tomorrow.

{August 12, 2018}

After publishing an hour ago edit:

New?

Or

Old?

Old?

Please let me know!

After publishing it like 4 days ago...

Or

 Extra new?

Extra new?