Complications

Alright guys, I have set a goal for myself that  only you guys can accomplish. I want up to 13k readers by Saturday!

Can we do it? (The correct answer is "Yes we can!")

I'm also going to make a contest cause I'm bored and won't be able to update as much since schools coming up. The winner gets to choose how many updates I do in a week (Make it 10 and under guys!) or the amount of words you want in one chapter. You can also can chose a character to get a whole chapter to themselves or can ask me to do one thing in the amount of chapters there are as long as its not dirty. For example, you can have Naruto accidentally reveal himself (herself)... please don't do that! ;) No YAOI and nothing beyond kissing. I also have the right to say no to an idea if it's too much.

Here's the question that you guys need to answer to win...

What is the first letter of my last name and how many letters are in it?

Okay, ya'll get 3 guesses a piece. And no, you don't have to guess my last name.

Good Luck! You have 3 days to guess and the first person to guess wins!

... 

Naruto's POV

We have finally made it back to Konoha. First stop, Ramen.

"Hey Teuchi," I called as I walked into the ramen stand.

"Oh hey Naruto," Teuchi said holding up a spoon full of noodles he was stirring, "The usual?"

"Believe it!" I said pumping my fist in the air.

"You're to obsessed, Kit," Kurama said shaking his head.

'I love ramen, believe it!" I thought back.

"It brings your verbal tick out," Kurama sighed. "You sound like Naruto when you eat ramen."

I was to busy taking in the smell of the food of the Gods to listen to that grumpy buzz kill. Teuchi then brought forth 5 extra large bowls of Miso ramen and put them in front of me. I quickly inhaled one, taking in the flavor.

"Mind if I sit with you," I heard Iruka ask behind me. How did I know it was Iruka? Simple, it's because I'm awesome. 

"Yup," I chirped. 'As long as he doesn't take a bowl of my ramen.' I thought darkly.

"I heard that you had your first C rank that turned B or even A rank," Iruka started.

"Wow, word travels fast, believe it," I said after swallowing my ramen. "We've only been back for like 10 minutes."

He coughed and looked away for a minute, then mumbled, "I also heard you brought a criminal back."

I banged my hands on the table and stood up. "He's not a criminal. He was forced to do that because he thought that Zabuza was the good guy in that situation."

"I'm sorry," Iruka apologized.

I let out a breath. "Just don't accuse someone like that again."

... 

I feel funny. Maybe it's from all that ramen I ate... no. I started feeling like this after the fight with Haku. I don't get sick thanks to Kurama, but I'm pretty sure this isn't sickness.

I walked into my apartment and took off my henge, letting my long locks flow. What's this weight on my chest? I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes. Oh crap. Why now?

I'm going through it now? 

Kurama started laughing up a storm. "I love it when I have girl hosts because I can laugh at them when they go through this, but you have it way worse."

"Not funny," I cried out loud. "How am I supposed to hide this with a henge?"

"Hahahahahahahahaha," Kurama snorted. "The fact that it happened this fast was priceless."

"Help me out here!" I whined. 

"You'll, haha, have to, haha, wrap it up with bandages," he laughed.

"This is your fault, isn't it?" I huffed looking at my already B-cup sized breast.

"But you don't have to worry about acne, that's a plus," he said avoiding my question.

"You didn't deny it!" I yelled. "I bet you made them this big to, you perv."

"Nope, that all has to do with genetics," he whistled.

"Then it will be hard to hide, have you seen most Uzumaki women?" I screeched. I looked at myself in the mirror in all angles.

"Ooo what's this, I better go check it out," Kurama said.

Dumb Fox. "I hope you know that your still inside me. It's not like you can leave... Hello?!"

Great. He's ignoring me.

Lovely.

Lovely.

Oh, this is just lovely.

Just soooooo lovely.

{July 18, 2018}

Also, I don't like to edit my stuff, cause if I do, I might end up rewriting the whole thing several times and you guys won't get updates. I can only edit other peoples stuff.

So what I'm asking is if anybody would like to edit my work? If you do, please message me and I'll send you the chapter(s) that I complete.

Requirements:

You must be at least 14 (A Freshman) years of age.

You must have a strong understanding of grammar.

You must not be afraid to correct my mistake.

You must be okay with it if I don't agree with something you correct.

You must be on hand on all times. If you're not, tell me ahead of time.

If You are my editor:

You CAN NOT change the plot line or any major event.

You can't change the dialogue, unless you are making a grammar correction, changing a misspelled word, or placing a better word to replace a crappy one.

Tell me if you're not handy and I'll find someone else for that chapter.