Kakashi's game

Fox POV

Kakashi closed his 'book'. "So, why don't we play a game?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Depends on what we play."

"Oh, just a game of 20 questions," he said.

I need to tread carefully with this. The old man wanted me to be nice and talk to them, so I wanted to honor his wishes. "Very well, but only 10 questions."

Itachi and Kakashi shared a look, like they were having a silent conversation, but I couldn't tell what it meant. Itachi coughed, "Very well then, what is your name, or what can we call you?"

"Fox," I answered simply.

They both sweat dropped. "Well I where a mask and they don't know what I look like, but they at least know my name."

"Fine call me what you want," I said rolling my eyes.

They both shared a look and Itachi said, "Fine we will call you Kat until you tell us your real name."

I snorted. "That most likely won't happen."

"Fine next question," Kakashi leant back and stretched. "Where were you born?"

"The Hidden Leaf," I said picking at my nails. They both looked at me. "What?"

"Um, it's just that there are no birth records of you anywhere... a little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes I mean..." Itachi said trailing off.

I snickered, "What? Have you been doing research on me?" Itachi blushed and I laughed harder. "I guess having blonde hair and blue eyes is kind of rare here in the village."

"I only know one other person with blonde hair and blue eyes and that is Naruto Uzumaki," Kakashi stated. There was a silence. "Are you by chance related to him?"

"No, we are not relatives," I said half answering. I started to sweat. They are getting too close.

"What did I miss?" Kurama asked.

'Shut up!' I thought angrily.

"Wake me up when your in a better mood." He said tiredly.

"Lazy fox," I mumbled to myself.

"Sorry what was that?" Itachi asked me.

"Nothing, can we just get this dumb game over with?" I grumbled.

"Okay... where do you go when your off Anbu duty?"

"Home."

"Where do you live?"

"At my apartment."

"Where's your apartment?"

"In the village."

"Where in the village?"

"In the red light district."

Itachi stopped firing off questions for a moment. "You live in the red light district?"

"Yes," I answered simply. "That is nine questions."

"No that was only eight," Kakashi said smugly.

"Itachi said, 'What was that?' so that is nine," I told him crossing my arms.

"You actually counted that?" Kakashi asked throwing his hands into the air.

"Obviously."

Kakashi groaned and Itachi said, "Okay last question."

"Shoot," I said boredly. "Although Kakashi just asked one." Kakashi just rolled his eyes.

"Do you have any parents or close relatives that you live with or can live with?" he asked gently.

I froze. "No." I told them quietly looking down.

Kakashi looked at me strange. "So your telling me that you live in the red light district by yourself? Just a little 6 year old?"

"For one, I'm 5 and for two, we already finished our game so maybe if you listened you would know," I half yelled at him.

The man decided to bring our food at that time and we thanked him. Kakashi and Itachi then stared at me. "What?"

"Nothing," they both said and they looked away. I took this opportunity to eat my entire bowl of ramen in 1 second. 

They both looked back at me and saw that my entire bowl was gone and my mask was up. "How did you do that?" Kakashi asked me dumbfounded.

"Well, I watched you eat once and I learned from that," I told him.

"I have a mini me!" he said happily. Kakashi then finished his bowl faster than the eye could see just leaving Itachi to eat.

"You know, it is bad enough to eat out with just Kakashi, but with two of you it's worse." he said slowly eating his food.

"At least I don't read porn," I shot back.

"Hey!" Kakashi yelled.

We then rambled about a bunch of nonsense until Itachi was done. We then decided that Itachi should pay.

"Why do I have to pay?" he wined.

"You wouldn't make a little girl pay would you?" I asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

"No, but that doesn't excuse Kakashi," he said shooting him a glare.

He looked up from his porn. "Huh, what was that?"

"Fine," he said as he rumbled through his bag looking for the right amount of money to give to the man. 

When he was finally paid, I was about to leave but Itachi stopped me. "Meet me at training ground 4 tomorrow. I need to talk to you about something."

I gave him a brief nod and sunshined to my apartment.

'I wonder what Itachi wants to talk about,' I thought. I then went into a deep slumber.

{May 26, 2018}