RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Naruko's POV

"I... um..." I started looking back and forth. "I like..."

"Sorry, but she's mine."

I turned around to the source. It's-

"I'm in no way, shape, or form, yours," I practically screamed at the person who claimed me.

The boys who held me 'captive' faces recoiled in disgust at the person in front of them. I don't blame them. Not even Tsunade wants that perv.

"But Naruko~" Jiraiya wined.

A girl walked into the clearing and was looking back and forth. Her head went first to the two boys standing in front of me and then to the white haired perv who had steam coming out of his nose.

She shook her head and tsk'd. The brunette pulled out a sealing scroll slowly and began to pull something out.

"Luna, what are you-" I whispered, not wanting to draw the boys' attention towards her.

Luna brought out her hand and stuck it over my mouth. "Shhh." I nodded and she took her hand off of my mouth.

She finished pulling out the object and I practically had stars in my eyes.

"I would say use it wisely," Luna started, "but... give 'em heck."

I snatched the pink pool noodle out of her hand and gave the blue eyed girl a devious smile. "Don't worry, I will."

Luna gave me her own evil smile and brought out a camera. "I'm looking forward to new material for my documentary on the pool noodle.

"Kukuku~" she laughed as she melted into the shadows.

"Kukuku~" I repeated, turning towards my prey. "Oh boys~"

All of their heads turned toward me at once and I saw a visible sweat gathering on two of the three boys present.

"What is that in your hand Naruko?" Haku asked innocently.

Jiraiya began to cough a little, looking nervous. "Now, Naruko, you don't want to do this."

I pulled up my mask and held up all ten of my fingers. "I'll give you ten seconds to run."

"Why do we have to run?" Haku asked confused, as the two men- no, boys, grabbed his arms and began to run away.

3rd Person POV

"10," the men heard a sadistic Naruko yell.

The three boys burst out of the forest and ran into Itachi, effectively knocking all of them down.

"Why are you guys in such a rush?" Itachi questioned.

"That's what I was wondering!" Haku exclaimed.

"7." Naruko screamed.

Itachi's eyes widened. Naruko only gave people 10 seconds when she was going to chase them down or attack with a pool noodle.

"Pool noodle?" Itachi asked fearfully. Shino nodded fearfully.

"6."

"What are we standing here for? Lets go to the Uchiha compound and hide there!" Itachi hissed, running for his life.

"What is going on?" Haku cried as he was slung over a sweaty Jiraiya.

Everybody ignored the poor crying boy and ran into the Uchiha compound.

"1," they heard Naruko scream.

"It's too late!" Jiraiya hissed, not wanting to alert Naruko of their presence.