Living with the Uchiha

Okay guys! It's voting time!

How long should this story be?

12-15 chapters-

15-20 chapters-

20-30 chapters-

30+ chapters-

You do you author :)  -

Honestly, I love writing really long stories that may have a second book to them. I don't know what the majority wants though. If you want it short and quick where things happen to fast and you may be a bit confused, pick 12-15. If you want it medium and quick, but doesn't have the best ending and will probably leave with you with a lot of questions, pick 15-20. If you want it semi-long and with an okay resolution that may only leave you with a few questions but you will be at peace, pick 20-30. If you want the author to go all out with this story, pick 30+ chapters. If you want an awesome story that may or may not have a second book that will be long and amazing (to me anyway), pick You do you author :)

Then again, it's your choice...

One more vote...

Are you guys okay with OC's? (other characters)

Yes-

No-

Anyway, let me know if I make mistakes except with the age part. I know the ages are a bit wack, but bear with me.

To the story...

Kat ('Fox') POV

"Hn. (I can't believe that a little girl like you lived in the red light district by yourself)," Mikoto Hn'd with tears in her eyes. 

"Hn... (It's okay, its not that bad...)" I tried to say convincingly. 

Fugaku looked angry. "Hn! (Tell me if anyone did anything to you. If they did, I will punish them!)" Everyone sweat dropped.

"Hn! (Don't worry, I'm an ANBU captain after all!)" I said in a rush.

[in case you didn't pick it up, the 'hn' translation is in ( ). They are speaking 'hn']

"I guess that's true," Itachi said in English. I have decided to forgive him... for now.

"Now about you living here..." Fugaku started.

'Great.' I thought. 'So much for avoiding this conversation.'

"What about it?" I asked. "I'm just going to come here to sleep and spend the day like I usually do, right?"

"Well now that we're your parents..." Mikoto started.

"We are responsible for you," Fugaku finished. 

"And?" I asked not quite getting it.

"They're probably going to say you have to quit the Anbu or something," Kurama laughed.

'Shut it!' I thought back.

"We want you to quit the ANBU," Fugaku said sternly.

"I called it! I called it!" I heard Kurama laugh inside me.

"Wha- why?" I yelled/asked standing up and putting my hands on the table.

Kurama was rolling with laughter.

"We are your parents now, so we provide for you," Mikoto said with authority. "You no longer need to be in the ANBU to make money and provide for yourself."

"But-"

"No buts, this is final," Fugaku told me. I slumped back into my seat.

"We also want you to go to the academy," Mikoto said not finished. 

'Then I can just graduate next week and go on a bunch of missions!' I mentally cheered.

"Don't get your hopes up, Kit," Kurama said finally done with his laughing fit.

Kurama was right. I shouldn't of got my hopes up. "They also made it so that academy students can't graduate until they're 12."

Sasuke spit out his drink. He clearly did not know about this. "Why did they change it?" he wined.

"We are no longer in a time of war," Fugaku started. "We don't need that young of genin anymore."

"But Iruka said-"

"That's why I was late Sasuke," Fugaku said exasperated. "I was at the meeting that finalized it today."

"Oh," was all he said as he slumped deep into his seat. Itachi gave Sasuke a look of pity.

"Why do I have to go to the Academy?" I asked changing the subject. "It's not like I need to go."  'I also go as my alter ego...' I thought. 'What if I graduate and end up being put on the same team as myself?!'

"We want you to make friends around your age," Mikoto told me kindly. 

"But won't that just be demoting me?" I asked trying to make an excuse not to go. "I mean, I'm technically going from a Jonin(?) to not even graduated yet. Which means I won't even be Genin level!"

"She has a point," Itachi murmured.

Fugaku didn't reply and only handed me my record.

ANBU Fox

Name- unknown

Birth date and place- unknown

Bloodline- unknown

Parents- unknown

Gender- Female

Jutsu- Shadow clone, Rasengan, Yellow Flash technique. May be more.

Unusual Weapons- Has many swords sealed in scrolls.

Unusual Skills- seal master, half of the speed of 4th Hokage without Yellow Flash technique.

Appearance- Has a fox Anbu mask on with blonde hair that is usually in pigtails. Always has a mask over her face. Appears to be around 5 years old.

Skill level- Chunin skill level if you are fast enough to keep up with her, when she is seen, and have exceptional sensory skill. Jonin level if you have average shinobi speed and poor sensory skill. 

Known for- Hiding in the shadows and waiting for the enemy to let their guard down. She then uses her speed to bring a fast death or capture without the enemy realizing it. 

Also known for her amazing sensory skill.

Rank- ANBU captain because of her leadership skill and training techniques.

"So basically, you're chunin level," Fugaku deadpanned. "I bet Itachi could easily take you."

"You want to test that theory?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No!" Itachi said quickly getting up. We all stared at him. "Let's just say that she can be very very scary when she's mad." he shivered at the thought.

Fugaku stared at his normally composed son. He was probably thinking 'Is she really that scary?'

Well that's at least my guess.

Fugaku looked at his wife and gulped and I looked at him curiously. Maybe his wife is scary too?

Oooooo, blackmail!

{June 8, 2018}