Chapter Fifteen

Summer's P.O.V:

"What?"

"I'm in love with you." He said again.

"Yeah, okay." I mumbled. "You honestly think I'm going to believe you after everything you did?"

"I know what I did was wrong, okay? I know I'm a fucking asshole and I'm so sorry."

"Are you really?"

"Yes."

Silence washed across both of us as we just stood there for a good minute or so looking at each other. The look in his eyes was almost believable, before I remembered everything that he had done to me. "I still don't believe you."

"What isn't there to believe? Why would I come in here to tell you I was in love with you if I wasn't being serious, Summer?"

I shook my head before laughing.

"Get the fuck out of my room."

"Summer I-"

"Get out Austin!" I yelled, standing up and walking towards him "I'm sick of your fake bullshit, just leave me alone!"

I pushed him out of my room and slammed the door behind him and locked it. Was he serious right now?How could he ever think something like that would even work? I couldn't believe the lengths he was going to just to get back into my pants.. What was wrong with this guy?

-------------------------

Austin's P.O.V:

I stood outside her door for a good minute trying to get back in, but I guess no matter what I do it wouldn't matter because I really fucked up with her. Why was I ever the way that I was? And how could I just let her slip through my hands like she wasn't anything to me? How the fuck did I do it?

Hot tears lined my eyes out of anger with myself. I just wanted her and only her, and I messed up so badly. I know I had ruined all chances of getting the only girl I wanted the most. God damn it.

I walked into the living room area and threw myself on the couch. Bei looked at me questionably, but I ignored his gaze.

"Are you okay man?" He asked softly. I ran my hands through my curly hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

"I fucked up man. I really fucked up" I admitted.

"What do you mean?"

I wiped the tears from my eyes and tried to toughen up a little bit before spilling all my feelings out to him.

"When I dated Summer, all I wanted was sex. That's all I could think about, and I didn't care about anything else. But damn it, I realized that through all that, I fell in love with her and" the tears were starting to form again and I wiped them away quickly before continuing "I told her and she doesn't fucking believe me. But I don't blame her I mean look at what I did to her."

Bei sat in silence for a long while just staring at me, but I couldn't even make eye contact with him. I felt so pathetic, sitting here crying in front of him like this. I never cry or express my feelings or do anything a long the lines of that really, so I'm sure he was surprised.

"Austin, before I say anything else, please tell me that this isn't some set up so you can have sex with her again.." he asked slowly "because if it is, God knows what I-."

I started laughing, which interrupted Bei before saying "Fuck it. Fuck everything. If nobody's going to believe me I give up."

"I'm not saying I don't believe you, Austin" he said, his tone as calm but stern "I'm asking you a simple yes or no question. Is this real? Or not?"