Chapter Eight

Summer's P.O.V:

The next morning i woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Last night was absolutely amazing, Austin did everything right. Touched me in all the right places, kissed my lips like no guy has ever kissed me before. Of course it wasn't sex, it's too early for that. But i will admit we did something pretty close to that.

As i layed in bed thinking about last night, i heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" i said. The door knob turned and the door opened, giving me a view of who was standing there. A smile appeared on my face again as i saw exactly who i wanted to see- Austin.

"Hey" i said.

"Hey baby" he said, sitting down on the bed next to me and kissing my lips. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"I slept great, thank you" i said, shifting my body to where my legs were laying on top of his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and then put his face in my neck, kissing and biting the skin softly. I tried my best not to moan when he reached my sweet spot, but it felt almost impossible.

"So here's the thing.." he started when he pulled back. I gave him my full attention wanting to know exactly what he was going to say. "I wanna take you out to dinner after the concert."

"Really?" i asked in a flirtatious tone. He looked down and smiled a shy smile, playing with my fingers.

"Yeah."

"Where are we gonna go?" i asked.

"I don't want to tell you. But i will tell you it's somewhere that i know you'll love" he said, the once shy smirk turning into a sweet smile.

"Okay" i said, giving him a kiss on the lips. I hopped out of the bed and walked into the living room area, leaving Austin behind in my room. Everyone's eyes were on me.

"Um.. Good morning?" i asked in more of a questioning tone rather than in a greeting one.

"What did you two do last night?" Rocco asked, his gaze meeting mine from over his laptop.

"What do you mean?" i questioned.

"You know exactly what i mean" he spat in response. I had never seen this side of Rocco, so whatever he thought that we had done must of been pretty bad. He turned his laptop to face my direction and i walked over, reading what Rocco obviously wanted me to read:

Austin Mahone and Summer Rose... The Sex Game?

The title and picture was all that i saw before i saw exactly what Rocco was so pissed about. The picture showed Austin and I walking hand in hand into the Women's bathroom at the park. The picture itself proved that we did something, there was no hiding that. But it was so dark at the park.. how could any paps even see us?!

"I-" i started before taking a guilty glance at everyone in the room. Austin walked in before anyone could say anything and he looked so confused.

"What's going on?" he asked, standing beside me.

"Austin, did you and Summer have sex last night?" Bei asked in a harsh tone. I knew that Bei was very protective over me, especially when i had first met Austin.

"No." he answered honestly.

"Was it something like sex?" he continued.

"Um.. y-n-yes." Austin stuttered, hanging his head slightly. Bei sighed and crossed his arms, obviously dissapointed in both of us. "Why do you even want to know anyways?"

"Because it's all over the internet and in all of the magazines, Austin. Everyone knows about.. y'all" Stacy pointed at both of us disgustingly, "and what you did."