Chapter Eighteen

I jumped out of my moms car, opened the door to my car, and pulled Beau out. I didn't care that he was completely naked and we were out in the open at a public place. Nothing could be more humiliating and upsetting than what I just saw.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I screamed.

"I had to get it from somewhere.." He began but I slapped him across the face as hard as I could before he could finish.

"You're a fucked up son of a bitch" I spat. "To have the nerve to have sex in the back seat of my motherfucking car with some bitch you picked up."

"Summer you don't get it I-"

"Get what? That you're a dumbass? I definitely get it." I joked. "Get your shit out of my car, we're done."

"Summer we can work this out we could-." He began to argue but I stopped him.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't want to work it out" I growled. The expression on his face was dominant of fear as he turned to look away and put on his clothes.

"As for you, bitch" I started, opening up the back door "get the fuck out of my car." She didn't dare say a word. Unlike Beau, she was mostly clothed except for her pants. When Beau was finished, he looked to me with a sad expression.

"We don't have to do this, it was all a misunderstanding."

"Oh it's definitely not a misunderstanding." I said. "I know just as well as you what was going on."

"But I love y-"

"No you don't. You really don't." I said, the tears starting to swell up in my eyes. "Don't you dare say you do."

"But I do."

"Get the fuck out of here Beau!" I choked. "Just go! I'll have someone bring you your stuff tomorrow."

"Fine, if that's how it's going to be I'll go." He said.

"Please do, and don't bother contacting me ever again." I spat.

"I won't." he growled.

As he walked off, I immediately got into my moms car and started crying hysterically. I honestly couldn't even believe this was happening right now. Of all places, he had to choose a public park in the back seat of my fucking car? And of all people, he had to choose an ugly skank bitch who probably worked at the nearest strip club. I clearly meant nothing to him, and this proved it.

Just as I put myself somewhat back together and was about to pull away, I heard a car pull up beside me and I turned to see a red range rover. I didn't know who it was until I saw the window roll down to reveal Austin on the drivers side and I remembered that he did in fact drive a red range rover. I rolled down my window in return, but had no intentions of having a conversation.

"Is everything okay?" He asked. The concern in his eyes very clear.

"Everything's fine" I lied "don't worry about me."

"Well I am worried, I heard it all on the radio. I can't believe that douche would actually-"

"Austin, I have to go." I interrupted quietly. He was taken back but I ignored his expression and rolled the window up. The last thing I needed was Austin trying to talk to me after everything that had just happened.

When I reached my house, I ran up to my bedroom and threw myself onto the bed allowing the tears to stream down my face. I was left to myself now considering the fact that my mother was asleep, and all of my friends were most likely sleeping. It was about one thirty in the morning now, so I didn't expect anyone to be up and if they were they would've said something by now since the press had the story posted up everywhere. But in all honesty, I wished someone was up to comfort me and tell me everything was going to be okay.