Chapter Ten

Austin's P.O.V:

It has been a week since i had been back in Texas and since Summer and I's breakup. Do you even know how accomplished i feel? I got what i wanted and i have her right where i want her. I wouldn't be suprised that the stupid slut has been crying the whole break. I guess i just leave that affect on girls.

Since i have been back in Texas, i have hooked up with my two exes Alexis and Taylor. God i've missed those girls and the things they do. I know their boyfriends wouldn't be too happy if they found out, but who cares? Not this guy. Besides, i need to get what i want when i need it, and those two are basically on my speed dial when i need it the most. I have thought about getting back with Summer since she's pretty good herself, but i don't know. I have to work to get her in my pants.

As i was driving home from Taylor's, i got a call from a friend of mine, or should i say friend with benefits. Her name was Meredith, and she was honestly like the sexiest girl i have ever seen. Well, second since Summer was way beyond her, but still, you get what i'm saying.

I picked up the phone and answered, pressing the cool glass of my new iPhone to my cheek.

"Hello?"

"Hey" she said in a seductive way. I felt a shiver run down my spine and i tried to control my emotions in the best way i could.

"Hey Mere, what's up?" I asked cooly. I didn't want her to know that she was turning me on so bad right now.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about you. You know, I really miss you.. So much. When will you be back in Miami, Austy?" The way she spoke was the way she would talk to me before we would have sex. She wanted me as badly right now as I wanted her.

"I probably won't be back until the next show in Miami which is in like three weeks" I said in a depressing tone. I heard her sigh.

"I wish you weren't famous. Ugh."

"Sometimes I wish the exact same thing.." I admitted, wishing I was just in Miami with Meredith.

Summer's P.O.V:

"Morning" my mom said, running a hand through my hair as she passed by behind me to sit down at the table.

"Morning" I said with a smile on my face.

"Why are you so happy? You've been depressed most of the time you've been here.." She said in a curious tone and pouring milk into her cereal.

"Because I'm talking to this really sweet guy. Ugh he's so amazing" I said twirling a strand of my hair between my thumb and index finger.

"Oooh. Who is he?" She asked, shoving a spoonful of cereal in her mouth.

"His name is Beau Brooks. He's Australian and he's from the Janoskians.." I said, biting my lip. My mom gave me a crazy look.

"Does he live in Australia right now?"

"What would you say if i said yes?" I questioned her. She rolled her eyes.

"You're dreaming. How in the hell would you ever see him?" She asked.

"He's moving to the United States in the next few days. Miami actually.." I said.

"Oh really?" My mom said sarcastically, chewing on her cereal and rolling her eyes. "Ten bucks he's lying to you."

"Ten bucks he's not" I growled under my breath.

"Okay, seriously think about it. It's kind of a coincidence he's moving to Miami and you live there, don't you think?" She asked.

"Mom, he's from Melbourne. It's near the beach and all of that. I'm sure choosing Miami was a family decision because its more like home!" I said, starting to get a little frustrated. First she complains about me being upset over Austin, and now she's complaining about me talking to a guy in Australia. I just can't make her happy.

"I don't know, Summer. I mean you're jumping into this kind of soon don't you think?" She asked, finally finishing her cereal and looking up at me with a questionable look.

"No not really." I shrugged. She sighed and stared at the table for a long while before saying,

"Whatever you think is best for you, hun. I just don't want to see you hurt again." And with that, she stood up from the table and walked into the living room with the rest of my family, leaving me by myself to think in complete and utter silence.

-----------------------------------------

(A/N: okay guys here it is! I know it's really short and you would be wanting more than this since I haven't updated in like a month and a half but I'm so sorry. If you didn't see before, the computer I was using to update my stories was my school computer and they ended up blocking wattpad. Talk about me being pissed ! I was beyond it. But anyways here it is, I'll probably start writing chapters on my phone from now on so you won't have to deal with this again. I hate to disappoint. Another chapter will be up sooner than u think(: love y'all !