Chapter Four

Summer's P.O.V.

The day that I had been regretting came sooner rather than later, and that day was today. Today was the day that I would be going on tour with a guy who wanted to fuck me. Great.

As I kissed my mom on the cheek one last time, I heard the tour bus that Austin and I would be sharing pull into my private driveway. My mom gave me a sad look and I rested a hand over hers.

"Don't worry about me, mom. Bei, Rocco, and Stacy will look over me just fine."

"I know. I'm just worried about that boy.." she trailed off. I told her everything about Austin. How he wanted to have sex with me, what he was like, who he really was. Of course after I told her we would be going on tour together she immediately protested but I stopped her.

"I can't quit the tour just because of Austin. I'm doing this for the ones who really matter- the fans. I promise you I won't let him touch me and even if he does, he would have to deal with Cody." I remember telling her. She sighed and pressed her hand to her forehead.

"Okay. You're right. The fans. Just please, PLEASE promise me that you won't let him do anything to you"

"I've already promised." I said.

I pulled her into a hug one last time as I was brought back to reality.

"I can handle this mom. Remember what I promised you?"

She nodded her head. "Yes."

"Good. Remember that your little girl is safe. always." I said, picking up my bags as the horn was blown once more.

"I'll see you in Dallas!" she called out as I opened the front door.

"I'll see you in Dallas" I smiled and walked out the door.

I walked down the front steps of my house and onto the steps of the tour bus I would be sharing with Austin, Bei, and Stacy.

"Good morning!" Stacy smiled, handing me a Starbucks coffee. "Ready for this tour?"

"Absolutely" I smiled, taking a sip of the coffee. It was my favorite- white chocolate mocha with extra whipped cream. Yum.

"Let me show you where you'll be staying." Stacy said, walking towards the back of the bus. I followed behind her, not even paying attention to Austin. I didn't see Bei, so I guessed we hadn't picked him up yet.

When I reached the place I would be staying, I smiled. It was my own private room with a queen sized bed, a closet, and a bathroom.

"Wow." I said.

"Is this okay?" Stacy asked.

"Yes! its perfect." I said, setting my bags down on the bed. "Where are you guys staying?"

"come on. ill show you" she said, walking out of the room and allowing me to follow behind her. She showed me another room, except a lot smaller, which held a twin sized bed.

"This is my room" she said, then walking into another room "and this is the boys' room"

I nodded, looking at Austin and Bei's room. It had two single matresses on either side of the room and while Austin's bed was made, Bei's bed was yet to be made.

"Are we going to pick up Bei right now?" I asked. Stacy nodded and looked out the small window.

"We're actually here now"

I walked out into the small hallway to find Bei standing up with his bags and talking to Austin.

"Hey Bei!" I said, walking over to hug him.