Yoongi

I have decided to leave up the chapters but I will be re-writing them separately. I would appreciate feedback and comments on which one is better. I'll only do one as an example. Thank you!

Note: If I do more then it's probably because I wanted to just do it all over...

Yoongi POV

"Yo Jimin we have to go to the party!"

"Y-yeah be there in a sec. "

Jimin has been acting weird so far. It weird for an Omega and Alpha to be best friends but I'll never do anything to Jimin since he doesn't think of me like that. We're only best friends. Though I like Jimin I can't so I'll hide it in order to be his friend. I wonder when he'll go into heat. Who will be his Alpha? Who's pups will it be? Why am I thinking this now and not before?

"I'm ready!"

"Oh ok" I turn away realizing I was blushing but only because I was thinking that what if Jimin and I get together and have pups. We'll become a family and I'll be so happy.

"Um Yoongi are you going to drive?"

"Oh yeah right! Sorry about that" I said faking a laugh.

"Well here we are!"

"Let's go party!"

"Hey guys!" I said seeing Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jhope

"Hey Jimin! When you going into heat because I'll sure help you out!" Jhope said. I was mad at that moment because Jhope is an alpha and I don't Want Jimin to be with other men 

Jimin POV
"Hey stop that! I'm not going to be in heat and I don't want pups with you!" Jimin said starting to blush from the idea of pups.

"He can decide who he wants his pups with so don't bother him!"

"Y-Yoongi?"

"I just said that because you're my best friend that's all" I stare at him in shock. A feeling I've never felt before arose.

"Y-yeah just friends" I said feeling down because it was as if I was rejected. To be honest my heat is almost here and I was hoping Yoongi would help me.

"Anyways let's drink up!"

"What drink is this?"

"It's Vod..." Namjoon was cut off as Jhope put his hands on his mouth

"It's orange Juice!" Jhope said. Something is weird about it but hey! It's all good. It's only orange juice.

"Ew it's so bitter!" I said. Even so, I kept drinking more and more before I started to feel weird. I felt very dizzy...

"Are you ok?" Someone asked. Who?

"I'm feeling dizzy." I said. After that it was total darkness.

Note
This is my second Yoonmin book so I hope it's better. Please enjoy and like my book thanks!