Oh

Namjoon's POV

I don't care. We are here now and I found them. I sneak up to the guy who had a knife near my mates throat. How my blood boils and the need to shred him coming full at me. And that is exactly what I did. I grab the knife and quickly grab the alpha who let out a yelp. I slit his throat and he falls on his knees clasping his throat. He slowly dies. Jin cries out when I pulled the tape and untied him. All the alphas stood there and watched me help my mate. Of course they're scared. They know about me. I give them all a look.

"A-alpha..." I smirk as Yoongi arrived. His cold emotions in action.

"Release Jimin right now." He commanded. Jin sniffled and looked up to see them all untying Jimin and letting him run to Yoongi.

"Yoongi! I was scared." Jimin whispered as Yoongi hugged him. Yoongi gave a light kiss to Jimin and then looked back at all the alphas.

"I want you all to get every single worker and stand in the middle huddled close." Yoongi said. They all nodded and every single man working under the alpha had came together. "Grab your knifes." They all hesitantly did.

3rd Person POV

"Yoongi, don't. Please." Jimin said. He didn't want to see a horrific scene.

"Yeah what he said!" One of them said. It pissed Yoongi off.

"This is for your vengeance babe." He whispered in Jimin's ear. He looked up and motioned the guy who spoke to come. He did and gulped. "Give me your knife." He did and immediately met death as Yoongi sliced him in half. Every alpha had fear plastered on their face. "Tie those ropes on you all." They did as told and they all lined up. One by one, Yoongi and Namjoon, along with Jin and Jimin, helped tie everyone up. "Namjoon. I'll take Jimin and Jin. I'll leave the rest to you." Namjoon smirks.

"It's an honor." Jin and Namjoon share one last long kiss before he left with Yoongi and Jimin. Namjoon looked at them with a sinister look. "I hope you all go to hell." And with that, he did the most gruesome thing anyone would never wish to die like.

That will be unknown for a long time as he burned down the place with the evidence. He went to the car with Yoongi, Jin and Jimin and Taehyung was back with his daughter as Hoseok drives Taehyung, Jungkook and Mina back to Jin's and his home. They all arrive.

"I'm glad you're all okay!" Taehyung cried out. Jimin smiles and hugs Taehyung.

"It's okay. Next time talk to us okay?" Jimin said. Taehyung nodded. Everyone was tiered so they all headed inside and fell asleep in the guest room. Jimin snuggled HyunJin and Yoongi did too while Taehyung snuggled with Jungkook and Mina in between. Same with Namjoon, Jin and their pups but they were in their room of course.

It was a long day. Everyone decided to wait for tomorrow to eat since they had no appetite. But of course they didn't go to sleep without feeding their pups.

Note
Sorry if there are mistakes. Sorry if it wasn't good too.
:P