Truth

Jimin's POV

I felt so hot and I felt Yoongi hug me. He is so warm. I love his scent. "Hyung...help." I whispered into his ear. He just shakes his head. "I love you Jimin...I really really love you." My eyes widen. "Really?" I said and felt tears roll down my face. "I'm so happy." I said.

"Jimin, I need to tell you something...I-" The door slammed open and Namjoon came in with Jin. "Step away from him Yoongi!" Jin screamed. He rushed to me and Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's arm. What's going on??

I see Yoongi's head slump as he got up. "I'm sorry" I heard him say to Jin before leaving the room. My chest started to heave up and down. My alpha left me...I reach my hand out to see his back but Jin hyung grabbed my hand.

"Stay still." he said. My head whipped to his hand and I winced at the pain. He stuck a needle into my arm. I smacked his hand away and got up. I staggered around. My head is hurting and I slolwy start to remember something.

"Y-Yoongi...m-marked me?" I said before my legs felt weak. I heard yoongi shout my name when I fell foward. Everything turned black suddenly. (This came to mind from listening to black swan LOL!)

Yoongi's POV:

I look behind me and see Jimin falling. "Jimin!" I shout before running to catch him in my arms. I look at Jin and Namjoon. A growl emmited from me. "It's okay Yoongi." Jin said raising his hands to show he's harmless. "I just made him sleep." Jin said. I look back at Jimin.

"We need to give him a supressant." Namjoon said. I nod and place Jimin on his bed. "I won't do anything. I took my supressant." I told them. Jin groaned. "You could've told us sooner. We saw you as a threat!" He yelled. I watch Jin inject a needle into Jimin. The supressant.

"This will take some time." Jin said. Namjoon nods before helping Jin up. "I told you I won't let him have your pups." I give him a blank look. My hands raise as I catch what Jin tossed. I looked at it. "It's a supressant for Jimin when he goes into his next heat." Jin said. "Right now...we will stay to watch over him." I growl and grab Jin. Namjoon growled back as he grabbed my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." Jin said. "Jimin will have my pups. He is my mate!" I shout. "YOU KNOW THIS IS FOR THE BEST!" My eyes widen at what Jin said. He's right...it is for the best. "Fuck!" I yell before storming off.

Jimin's POV

I woke up with a headache. "Hyung? What happened? Why does my head hurt?" I asked Jin who sat there watching me. "Jimin...do you feel anything other than a headache?" Hyung asked me. I shake my head slowly. "Don't worry about what happened okay?" I nod and then look around.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked. "He hasn't been back for four days." My eyes widen. "What? Why?" I asked. Jin shrugged. "You were asleep for four days. We stayed the whole time." I looked at the sheets. "Did I go into heat?" I asked. Jin nods.

Where are you Yoongi?

///////////

one day later

"We need to talk." Jin said. I look at him confused. He sat next to me on the couch. "You want to know why Yoongi is gone?" Jin asked. I nod. The uneasy feeling came and I hugged my legs. "Yoongi told us...what he did...I don't know if you remember but..." I wait for Jin to continue. "Jimin, he marked you as his."

My eyes widen and I give him a shocked look. "I know this might be too much to take in but...he did and you know-" "I was 16..." I whispered. Jin nods. "He impregnated you so...we rushed you to the hospital where they did everything in order to help you."

"You killed my baby?!" I shouted. How could they do that to me? My baby with Yoongi... "No Jimin...we didn't kill the baby, what Yoongi did was wrong. You were too young to carry young so we did what anyone would do. We were so worried for you."

"Where's the mark?" I snapped. Jin sighed. "On your thigh. It hasn't disappeared. that's why we call it your mark by Yoongi." Jin said. I get up and rush to the bathroom. I pull my pants down and look at my thighs. Nothing.

"Stop messing with me hyung!" I shouted. "I'm not...sit and open your legs." Jin said blushing in embaressmant from what he said. I also blushed from what I had to do. I slolwy open my legs and there it was. A big mark in my inner thigh. I brush my fingers against it."Yoongi.." I whispered.

"Talk to me." I demanded. "Jimin....you can't carry young." Jin said. My brows furrow in anger. "SHUT UP!" I yell. "LISTEN JIMIN!" Jin shouted. "EVER SINCE THAT DAY, THE DOCTOR TOLD US YOU COULD DIE!" Jin said. I'm in shock. My hyung walks towards me. "Please understand we don't want that for you." He hugged me and cried into my neck.

I hug him back and cry. I'm just a disappointment for an omega.

/////////////

Yoongi's POV

I look at the plain ceiling. How long do I have to stay here? I sit up and look around. "Sir, are you better?" A nurse asked me. I nod. "We'll run some-EEK!" She squeaked when I pinned her aginst the wall. "Listen woman, I am leaving. I'm not in rut. Whatever you were told to do will stop now." I said before leaving the room. I left the hospital and walked around outside.

On my walk, I saw a bakery. Jimin's favorite place. I enter and look at the menue. 

"Hyung! I want strawberry cake! Make sure to give me chocolate too!" 

"Yes Jimin"

I slightly smile remembering the moment. I went to the cashier. 

After recieving my order, I walk out and walk down the street holding the bag I bought the sweets in. I stop in front of the bus stop and pull my phone out dialing a number.

"Hello?"

"Jin, I'm coming back." I said. I heard crying in the background. "Is that Jimin? Why is he crying? Hey! Answer me!" I demanded. Jin hung up and I got irritated. Why is Jin like this? He was so kind. What changed....

I just want my Jimin.

Note:

I'm so sorry for this boring chapter but hey! At least I updated! ^_^