Jackson

Third person POV

"Jackson, we need to head back." Jin moaned as his mate kept kissing down his neck. "But I want to be with you more." Jackson said.

Jin held his shoulders and pushed him back a little. "We need to go. I don't want Namjoon thinking I'm a bad influence on you." Jin said. Jackson groaned but didn't want to argue with Jin.

They walk to Jackson's home hand in hand. Not caring about all the stares they get because it's not uncommon for there to be men holding hands. "We're here." Jin said. Jackson blushed and hugged his hyung.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe." Jackson said. Jin blushed and smacked his chest. "Ya! Just go inside already." He said. Jackson smiles and pulls Jin in for a kiss. The door opened and they both gasp.

Namjoon stood at the door. "Jackson, come in. I was worried." Namjoon said. Jin looked at Namjoon. "I'm sorry I kept him out too long. I won't do it next time." Jin said. "It's what you always say." Namjoon spat.

Jin whimpered but decided not to let it bother him. He waved goodbye to his mate before heading home himself.

Skip some years

"Jackson, let me come with you!" Jin said. Jackson shook his head. "I can't Jin...my duties for the military must be fulfilled. I'll see you in two years don't worry." Jackson said.

Jin held his hand. "No matter what...don't ever agree to going to war." Jin said through tears. Jackson nods before turning away. "I'll see you babe." Jackson walks away  and Jin held his chest. His heart was hurting and he doesn't know why.

"Jackson wait!" He yelled but it was too late. The bus took off. He just had to hope nothing will happen to his mate.

"I'm here to stay. Jackson told me to." Jin mumbled. Namjoon sighs. "Alright, come inside." Namjoon said. Jin entered and Namjoon growled. "Jackson marked you?" He asked in anger when he saw the mark. Jin blushed and nodded. "Yes...he's been my mate for quite a while now..." Namjoon rolled his eyes and left.

Jin took this opportunity to get his things organized in his mates room. A knock was heard at the door. "Yes?" Jin calls out. Namjoon opened and then crossed his arms as he stood against the door.

"Hey, don't change anything in this room. Just put them somewhere that has nothing of Jackson's." Namjoon said. Jin nods and felt weird again. His heart was aching and it made him scared. He ignored it and laid on Jackson's bed. "Jackson...." he whispered. He slowly fell asleep smelling his mate's scent.

"Ugh!" Jin groaned as his body began to burn. He started to wriggle around as his body got too hot. His body started to sweat from the heat. "H-Help me!" Jin yelled. He grabbed onto his throat and clawed feeling it burn harshly. "AHHHHHHH!" He screamed. Namjoon came rushing in.

"Jin! Are you okay?!" Namjoon said in a panic as he saw Jin yelling and scratching his throat. "AHH! IT HURTS!!!" He let out in pain. His face red as he felt like he was dying. Namjoon's eyes widen. "N-No..." he let out. Namjoon grabbed Jin and moved his head to the side.

Jin was sobbing as he held his neck on one side. Namjoon removed his hand and gasped. The mark was fading. "What is the meaning of this?!" Namjoon yelled. Jin cried more as he felt the area where his mark was burn.

Days went by and Namjoon stuck by his side. He pitied the boy and did something he never thought he would do.

"Please...moongodess...let me be his second chance. Let him live. He's the only one now. Jackson is gone." Namjoon cried. He looked at the full moon. "Please do me this favor." Namjoon said before feeling a weird energy move throughout his body. He sighed and got up. He went inside to see Jin sleeping on the bed.

3 days later

Jin groaned as he woke up. He felt numb and different. He got up and walked to the mirror. He touched the empty area on his neck. He quickly turned around with a gasp as he spotted Namjoon standing there with tears.

"Namjoon...what...what happened?" Jin asked. Namjoon walked to him and hugged him. "He's gone. The bus he was in...it exploded and...he's gone." Namjoon cried. Jin cried into his chest and hugged him back. They cry for more minutes before looking at each other.

"Jin

I'm your second chance."