Part Four-New Version-Is this it?

ALSO TRASH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

I really suck 😅
But thank you to those who wrote to me in the comments! (commented)

Jimin's POV

"Ugh..." I groaned lowly. I looked around. My head hurt. "Hyung?" I whined. I look behind me and see Jin Hyung on a metal table....

Metal table? "What?" I whisper yelled as I realized I was tied to the metal table. "Hyung! Jin Hyung!" I scream hoping he'd wake up. It was stupid of me.

"I see you're awake, omega." I gasp and glare at the person the voice came from. "Who are you?! What do you want!" I said in anger.

"We want you to bare our pups." One man said. "That's all you omegas are good for anyways." Said another. They slowly approach me and the other half approach Jin Hyung.

"Stay away!" I shout. "Jimin?" I look to my side to see Jin waking up. "Ah, how sweet. Both are up now. Dig in boys."

/////////

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi, all I know is that Jimin and Jin were kidnapped." Namjoon said. "Let's go then! How are we gonna find them?!" I said irritated that we are just standing in my apartment. We hurry out.

"I have a tracker on Jin's phone. We can go there in less than 10 minutes." I nod and we get ready. We ran very fast. We arrived to where the phone had showed us but we saw no one. Only police and some people who were witnesses and hiding.

"They came and almost killed us all! They took two omega males!" One lady said as she cried. Namjoon approaches the police officers. "Sir...May I ask what happened?" The officer looked at Namjoon while I stood where I was.

"There were men who captured two omega males and apparently they decided to kill any witness. As you can see, they failed and this lady and some other survived. Many were hurt." Namjoon nods. "Sir, those two omega males...one of them is my mate and the other is my friend."

The officer took his pen out and wrote down some notes. "Alright, we'll make sure to return your friend and mate safe." He walks away. Namjoon walked back to me. "We can't have them look for them. We need to go now!" Namjoon said. I nod. I see chips on the ground. Probably a child's snack. I was pass it and head to where the scene was.

"Are you Min Yoongi?" I turn around and saw a boy. That was when I realized-" Bogum?" Taehyung's friend had approached me. "Yes...um..." Why was he nervous.

"Do you know something?" I growled. He nods I shake him violently. "TELL ME!" He whimpered but nods. "You see-"

///////////

Jimin's POV

I cry as those nasty men approach me. "Stay away!" I scream. They only laugh and poke us. "You're so cute when you look scared. It turns me on even more." The alpha in front of me said.

I feel myself get sick. This man is sick! "Yah! We're gonna go first okay?" I heard the other alpha near Jin say. "This one seems to be holding something precious." My eyes widen.

"N-No! No!" I heard my Hyung shout. "PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" They all gather around my Hyung. I start to kick and squirm. I need to get out of these ropes.

"Suck good bitch!" I didn't realize until I looked back. Jin's knees on the ground and the alphas zipper was undone. "NO! NGH!" Jin refused to take him. I kept moving but ended up falling. UGH! It hurt. My side hurts.

"Awww, little omega is trying to escape? Bitch...you're gonna leave your friend like that?" I grunt but scream in pain when they pull me up by my hair.

"Pathetic. No one will come for you two. Worthless shits. You'll be here for ever. Only we can breed you!" He screamed at my face. I sobbed but look at Jin again. He was already crying from how the alpha had shoved his cock into his mouth.

"Please...leave my hyuk-" I look down. A knife...he-he stabbed me? "What?" They toss me onto the table. You're annoying. They walk to my Hyung and I can only watch.

"Ahh! Please!" They place him back on the table with a fight. "Stop kicking!" Four of them hold Jin down as one readies himself. "After this, you can all start. Let me get rid of what's being made first." My eyes widen as I see them grab the knife they used on me.

"Bye pup!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"