Morning Sickness

3rd Person POV

Jimin woke up around 5am and quickly rushed to the bathroom where he threw up. Yoongi heard and quickly got up to investigate. "Baby?" Yoongi said. Jimin cried but then he was stopped when he threw up again.

"I-I don't understand." Jimin cried out. Yoongi's eyes widen. He quickly rushed to Jimin's side and rubbed his back softly while using his other hand to hold Jimin's flat stomach.

"You'll be alright." Yoongi whispered. Jimin nods while crying. They hug each other and Jimin hummed in delight loving the warmth. He fell asleep, making Yoongi chuckle. The alpha carried his omega to the room and placed him on the bed. He looked down at him and smiled.

His hand reaches out towards the males stomach where he lightly placed his hand over and smiled. "My baby." He whispered. (Referring to Jimin LOl) "You're doing great." Yoongi then slipped under the covers and moved it over Jimin too so that he can cuddle his mate.

///////////

Jimin's POV

"Mm..." I groaned. I woke up and my throat felt dry. I moved my hands towards my belly only to feel warm hands there. I slightly smiled feeling Yoongi's hand on my bare belly.

I lean back against him, pressing more causing him to groan. "Baby, I don't think we should have morning sex....unless you're up for it." What a tease. I rolled my eyes and move away. Getting up from bed to go make breakfast.

"Babe~!" Yoongi whined. I raised a brow in confusion to why he was acting like this. I go down and open the fridge in the kitchen. Looking for what I should make. Aha! I pull out eggs and sausages for me and Yoongi.

"Jiminie." Yoongi groaned. I roll my eyes and crack the egg open, making it fall onto the pan. "Why do you keep ignoring? Are those mood swings playing with you?" He asked.

My brows furrow and I kept moving the spatula to make scramble eggs. His hands wrap around my waist and onto my stomach. "Yoongi, why do you keep bothering me?" I asked. He smirked.

"Because I love you. I'm happy we're gonna have pups." Yoongi said. My eyes widen. "P-Pups? Yoongi, I'm not pregnant." I said. His expression dropped from a smirk to a frown. "But you're-" I shake my head.

"I would-I don't-I'm not pregnant. I can't be." I said. He looks down. I felt bad so I turn the stove off and hold his hand in mine. "I'll buy a test to confirm it." I said. He looks up at me.

"What was the deal with you throwing up in the morning then?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe I ate something and got sick later." I said. He groans and walks away. A small whimper emites from me but I don't let it bother me.

///////////

Yoongi's POV

I slump onto the couch disappointed. I really thought Jimin was pregnant. So maybe he did throw up and I thought of it as morning sickness but his scent has changed a little.

Male omegas get pregnant quickly. I look at Jimin walking in with food. "I made our breakfast." Jimin said. I nod without meeting his eyes and eat silently. He pouts but I'll pretend like I didn't see it.

"Yoongi....I-" I raise my hand to show him I don't want to hear it. I know I'm being mean but I just don't want to hear what he'll say. I'll get angry. After finishing, Jimin gets up and walks towards the stairs going up to his room I presume.

I turned the tv on and switch through channels seeing not interesting. After a while, Jimin shouts. "I'm going out!" I growled. "Where to?" I asked annoyed. "To Tae's place. I need to talk with him." He said. I nod and then he leaves.

I lean back and sigh. Turning the tv off as I go up to sleep. I got on my bed and then moaned when Jimin's scent filled the air. Sniffing it out as I started to feel hot. My head was pounding and I started to breath heavily. "Fuck!" I groaned.

"My rut..." I get up to find suppressants. [My story so I get to choose what I mean for the items, etc-] I start to panic when I don't find them. I take my phone out and dial Jimin's number.

"Hello?" I growled. "Where are the suppressants?!" I shout desperately. "Yoongi? Are you okay?" I groaned. "Tell me!" I shout. "Geez, I thought I told you. I threw them out." My eyes widen and I felt my heart drop.

"What?! I told you not to!" I said in disbelief. "Why? I remember saying that it can kill us!" Jimin shouts. "Okay fine! Don't come home for a while!" I said before hanging up. I can't have him get hurt. Not when I'm in rut.

/////////

Jimin stares at his phone. His lips trembled as he felt hurt. Yoongi didn't want him home. Tears filled his eyes making his vision blurry as they slowly roll down his cheek.

"Jimin....are you sure you're pregnant?" Taehyung asked softly. Jimin looked at Taehyung and tossed his phone.

"I hope not."

Note
I didn't feel motivated and I know my grammar is still bad. I'm sorry. Anyways I hope you'll keep reading and hopefully...still reading.... Thank you!

Love you~! >~<