Impatient [M]

Jin's POV

"Did you know that?" I asked Jimin. He shook his head. I sigh. "Jimin, What do you want to ask me now?" I asked him. He looks at me in the eyes.

"Hyung...how do mates kill each other?" Jimin asked. I look back at when I almost died. "Jimin, when one mate dies then the other could survive the pain depending on their rank or die but for fated mates, if one dies, the other dies too." I see the look of shock in Jimin's face.

"What do you mean by die?" He asked me. "You and your mate are bonded. That means you won't be able to live without them. Sometimes, mates kill each other by cheating and then the process of the fading comes." I told Jimin who sat there looking confused.

"Fading is when your mark disappears. That's when the pain starts and you can either survive it or die. In my case, Namjoon saved me from the fading. Me and my mate were destined. Fated mates. When he died, I was supposed to die but, I don't know what stopped me from dying." I said. Namjoon never told me how he knew he was my second chance. I just believe him because of the feeling I got inside. "It took me a while to believe Namjoon..." I said. Jimin nods.

"Thank you for today Hyung. You can stay the night." Jimin said. I look at him surprised. "But It's still day. Plus, Yoongi will be mad if I'm here." I say. Jimin shrugs. "Don't worry. I highly doubt it. I nod and then go upstairs to the spare bedroom. Namjoon follows behind me. I sigh and turn around when I heard the door click.

"Namjoon." I whispered. "Let's talk SeokJin." He said in a deep voice.

Fuck
Namjoon's POV

I walk towards Jin and push him back onto the bed. He gulped and looked at me. "I've been patient...but... today...I want to mark you. I want to make you mine." I said. I don't know why...why I'm suddenly like this.

"Namjoon....c-calm down. You need to fight it." Jin said in a shaky voice. My eyes widen. I'm going into rut. "Jin....we need to go. I don't want Jimin knowing." I said. Jin panicked. I can't hold it anymore. I need to feel pleasure.

I lean down and place my lips onto Jin's. We both kiss. Jin leans into the kiss and we start to make out. I grabbed his hair to deepen our kiss only to have Jin pull away. "Joon...." he cried out. I can't...I'm sorry.

I rip his clothes off and quickly take mine off. "AH! YOU TEARED MY CLOTHES!" He yelled but my lips met his again and we lay on the bed naked. His hands move and wrap themselves around my body, hugging me onto his chest while we kiss sloppily.

"Mm..." he moaned into my mouth. I shuddered at the sound. This isn't our first time having sex but it feels so different. "Joon please...." he whispered after pulling away. I stare at him as my vision becomes a little hazy. "Jin...Ugh...I won't make you." I said. I didn't bother preparing him as I just align myself in front of his hole.

"I love you." I whispered only to get a nod from him. I sigh and push in. He held in his scream as his nails clawed my back. Scratch marks being made from him dragging his nails down my back.

"Augh!" He groaned from trying to hold it in. "Baby, relax." I instruct him but he just whimpers. I start at a slow pace to not hurt him and I watch as his face changes into a pleased expression. A smile forms on my lips. His body moves against the sheets softly as I thrust into his hole.

"Joon...Mm....faster." He whispered. I accepted his request and start to snap my hips against his ass harder. "AHH!" He shouts at the sudden hard thrust. I start to do thrust more harder and he cries out in pleasure. "M-More" he whined out. I leaned down to kiss him trying to thrust at the same time.

I slow my thrusts and kiss him deeply as we try to calm down. Jin intertwines our hands together and we pull away. Staring into each other's eyes as I slowly lean in towards his neck. I lick a portion of it before lightly nipping. I'm a man of my word. I'll have to not mark him...

"Joon...." Jin breathed out as he felt me kissing his neck. "hold it." He said. I nod and then thrust a little more. "Not in- ah!" I snap my hip forward one more time before releasing my load inside of him.

"God! That was...Ugh!" I groaned as I felt myself release more. I start to thrust a little to milk my cum inside of him only to feel stuck. I try to move but can't. "Ahh! J-Joon! Namjoon! It hurts!!" Jin yelled. Oh shit....

Realization hit me hard this time.

"I knotted you..."

Note:
There will be mistakes and I'm aware of it so...yeah.

I hope you enjoyed this Namjin Chapter. Hehe

There will be Namjin in the next chapter but Yoonmin will be in it too so don't worry! [im not afraid 😆]

Anyways, thank you for reading!