Attack

Jimin's POV

I walk with Jin on the road side. We were talking about the plan and then we changed the topic when we spotted a specific car in the corner of the street.

"I love HyunJin. He's too cute." I said. Jin smiled. We left our pups with Yoongi because in reality Yoongi is still hurt from what had happened.

"I mean yeah...who wouldn't? Hahaha" Jin Said. The car turned and made its way towards us.

"Hyung, I think we should go in there." I pointed at an ice cream shop. Jin gave me a look of 'what are you doing?' "What? I'm hungry." I pouted. Jin sighed.

"Alright let's get some ice cream." I jumped in delight. We walk to the shop and order our ice cream. Before we can pay, everyone looked our way as three men made their way towards us and grabbed our arms. "Huh?" Jin Said.

"Um...can you let go?" I asked. The men looked around and realized they were in the open. They tsked but still gripped my arm and my Hyung.

"You're coming with us." The man holding me Said. Jin screams

"LET GO OF ME! THEY ARE KIDNAPPING ME! HELP!" Jin yelled. I joined with him and then we heard gasps and people had their eyes widen. I froze and so did Jin. I could fee a cold metal tool against my neck.

"Keep screaming and I'll blow your brain." The man growled. I whimpered and so did Jin. I hold in my scream as he pints the gun towards the people. "We won't have any witnesses." I heard a lot of screams. I watch as everyone is killed....even the kids.

Namjoon's POV

I heard my mate scream. Hoseok has to hold me down along with Jungkook because I was going to ruin the plan if I got there right now. I had tears roll down my face as I see the gun pulled out to my mates neck. My baby. I stare as he had tears roll down. My eyes widen when he looks at me and mouths 'I love you"

"Jin..." I mumble as I see his traumatized face from the alphas shooting everyone...even kids.

"No!" Taehyung cried out as he watched the children and babies get killed. He cries into Jungkook's back. We heard the shooting stop and look to see them taking my mate and Jimin into the van.

"Lets go!" I yell. We run fast and take a quick picture of the cars plate. This will be our victory. I look behind. "Lets go save them!" I yell. I see Hoseok look at Taehyung holding a child and a mother's hand.

"H-he's not h-hurt. Please...protect...him" she said with a small pause. Taehyung cried loudly as she passed. Bystanders on the other side came running and people called the police. I can't have time wasted. My mate could get raped!

"We don't have time! Let's go!" I yell. Taehyung whimpers but complies and so does Jungkook and Hoseok. We all run to my car and drive fast. I use my special tracker and plug in the numbers and letters of the cars plate.

"It's ok." I hear Taehyung whisper to the child. "I'll protect you too." It was a long drive and I know it will be a long challenge.

Note
Not edited