All Better

Jimin's POV

I squirm around on the bed and slowly open my eyes. I was so tiered. I was finally home with Yoongi and our pup last week. It was amazing. My hyung's threw us a surprise party which I enjoyed a lot.

"Jimin~!" Yoongi calls out. I push my face into the pillow and pretend to sleep. I hear the door swing open. "Min, it's time to get up." Yoongi grumbled. I tried not to laugh at how grumpy he is being. "Yah!" He shouts.

I move to face him. "I'm tiered." I said and pout. Yoongi looked annoyed. "Yah! I've been taking care of our pup! I should be the one who's tiered!" I chuckled. I get up and walk to him before pecking his lips lightly.

"Alright. Go to sleep." I said and left the room to attend my baby. He's so cute but he never lets us sleep. I look around and see him holding his stuff animal.

"Aww, my baby come here!" I said and pretend to cry as I embrace him. I snuggle my head into his small chest but then move away and stand up. "Time to eat." I pull my shirt down slightly so he can have access. He's so cute.

Yoongi's POV

I sigh. I finally get to sleep. I try to fall asleep but I just keep thinking about Jimin and our pup. I get up to check on them. It's too quiet. I open the door and see Jimin cradling our pup while he drank from Jimin. I blushed and felt jealous. I have to share with this child.

I made my way towards them and then wrap my hand around his waist. Jimin gasped and turned his head a little to see me. "Hey baby." I whispered into his ear. "Hey...you surprised me." Jimin said. I hum and then I start to sway our hips side to side.

"Yoongi...do you ever regret having me as your mate?" Jimin asked. I furrowed my brows and stop moving. He did too. "No, never. I love you Jimin. I was in love with you since the beginning." I said. I tear rolled down his cheek. "I'm glad...I love you too. You make me feel so complete." He said. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Jimin, never forget. I'll love you forever and ever. In our next lives, we will be together again." I said. He nods. "I love you too Yoongie. We're close to getting married." I nod and kiss his other cheek. "I know. Thank you for giving me a family Jimin. You always made me feel complete." I said. He chuckled and pressed against me.

"I'm glad." I look to the left and see our pup staring at me. I turn Jimin around and hug them both. "My family." I whispered. "Bah!" The baby said. I heard Jimin giggle lightly before moving away. "I'll put him to bed after burping him." I nod.

"He's asleep now." Jimin said. We look at our pup sleeping peacefully before shutting the door and going to our room. "Baby, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me." I say. Jimin just gave me a smile. (So overused I'm sorry.)

"You too." I hold his hand and guide him to the bed where he lays down. I Hoover above him and a smirk crept its way onto my lips. "Yah!" Jimin pouts. "I'm kidding." I said and lay down beside him. "I wanna cuddle." He said. I nod and move closer to him so that I'm embracing him. "Let's sleep. We have a busy week ahead of us." I say. He just hums and closes his eyes.

"Do you think Jin will let Namjoon mark him soon?" I hum a yes and pet his hair. "I hope he will soon. The baby is almost gonna be born. I feel bad for Namjoon Hyung." I chuckled.

"Don't worry. I'm sure those two will get more closer." Jimin nods at what I said and then I lean to kiss my mark on his neck. He snuggled his head near my neck and pecked my skin.

"Thank you Yoongi..."

"Thank you."

Note
Yo
This is bad.
The original was way better but after it deleted I forgot what I wrote so I did what I could to the best of my ability. Sadly it turned out bad. Anyways, I really hope you at least enjoyed it.

If you think I should write more and include Namjins story tell me!
Anything helps! Anyways thank you for reading. I love you guys. ;-;
Views matter more than votes. At least someone is reading right?

T^T 💜

Edit:
I kinda liked working on this story so I think I might add more. 🥺 The feeling came back so yeah. Also I really hope my sore throat isn't a serious thing. This COVID-19 thing is getting crazy. Anyways, wish me luck!