New-Is This It- Pt.2

Jin's POV

"AHH! AHHH!" I scream in pain as they stab me. Why am I not dead yet? I'm bleeding out no? I scream more until they stop. My pup...I-I can't hear my pup?

Tears roll down my face. "We only removed what was made, relax..." I never felt such anger before. I didn't even tell Namjoon about the news. My pup...his pup...our pup. It's my fault.

"Why?" I feel their stares. Looking at each one that wore a confused expression. "Why are you doing this? Why us?" I whimper out.

"You two are the only male omegas we saw. Very special. You do know that-" My eyes widen. "THIS IS FOR MY HYUNG!" Jimin screamed. He stabbed the alpha! And with a broken piece of glass. How?

"GET HIM!" The fallen alpha said. Jimin kept slashing then causing the others to have cuts. "DONT TOUCH ME! STAY THE FUCK AWAY!" I cry in pain as my adrenaline wore down.

I see Jimin run around the whole place. He was faster so he quickly hid. Is he gonna leave me? "Fuck...I might as well finish with you." The alpha got up and then positioned himself.

A punch. He was punched. "I wanna go! Your turn is long over!" The alpha got mad and punched the other.

"I'm your leader! Show respect?" The alpha said. They two growl and then start attacking each other. "Hyung..." I look to see Jimin cutting my ropes. "I'm gonna carry you. Try to be quiet okay?" I nod. My Jiminie didn't leave me. I'm glad.

///////

Jimin's POV

"Ang!" Jin cries out and then bit his lip from pain. He didn't want to feel pain. "Hyung, I'm getting us out of here." I see an open door. I drag Jin inside and close the door shut.

"Let's stay here for a while." I say. Jin nods. I look around and can't find anything to cover him up so I took the curtains. "Jimin...my-" I place my finger on his lips.

"Hyung..." I whimpered. "Just stay quiet ok?" He nods and silently cries. "Are they here?!" My ears perk up to the voice. I quickly went to the bared window. "Y-Yoongi?" I saw him look at me. "Jimin!" He shouts.

I never felt so happy. "Hyung! Jin Hyung is hurt! They stabbed us!" They hurried towards us and Namjoon quickly took the bars out with his strength. He jumps in and holds Jin. "Baby..."

"Namjoon..." Jin said weakly. "He needs help! I'm gonna go!" Namjoon said before leaving the place carrying Jin. I held the curtains and covered my stomach. Yoongi saw and frowned.

"Jimin...you're injured aren't you?" I looked away. "Come, we need to go too." Yoongi said before taking me in his arms. I lean into his chest and close my eyes. Feeling very tiered from what happened.

////////

Yoongi's POV

"So, that's all we need to do." Said the leader. I watch as they finishing planning their attack. They will attack the hospital Jimin and Jin are staying at. Not on my watch.

"What the?!" One shouted as we come crashing through the top window. "What's up fuckers..." Namjoon said in his cold voice. I smirk and we slowly walk towards the group. Our eyes glow red in the dark. The moon was full today.

"YAHHH!" They all scream as they came forward. It's too bad though. They were no match for Namjoon and I. We both cracked their bones or killed them. Some ran away like the cowards they are.

"LETS KILL THEM BEFORE THEY ESCPAE!" I yelled. Namjoon grabbed me. "They aren't a threat anymore. Three can't harm us and our dearest people." I look off to where the men ran to. "I hope you're right, Namjoon."