Love You/Hope

Jin's POV

I groan feeling my neck cramp. "Namjoon?" I call out. The bed felt cold. He wasn't next to me anymore. I guess he left huh? I get up and walk to the bathroom to look at myself. I'm covered with his marks.

I brush my fingers against them and sigh to myself. I kept looking around and decided to fix myself up. Once I finished, I went down to make some breakfast. "Hey, it's not much but I tried." I gasp seeing Namjoon at the table with food. "I am taking responsibility for now."

I felt tears prick the corner of my eyes but I ignore it. I run to him and he hugs me by my waist. My hands wrap around him holding him tight in my arms. I have to try.

Namjoon's POV

I look at the bed. "How long are you gonna be asleep..." I mumble. Tears roll down my face. I stare at his sleeping face. Why won't he wake up?

"Kim Namjoon?" I stand up and look at him. "We got the results. He'll be fine. He needs sleep since he's been stressed. We're just not sure when he'll wake up." I nod.

"Thank you." I look back at Jin. "Baby, wake up." I mumble while holding his hand in mine. I brush my hand through his hair and then move it onto his bump. "For our pup...you don't have to love me...just." I couldn't hold it anymore. My sobs rip through and I cry my heart out seeing Jin like this.

//////////

Jin's POV

"Where are we going today?" I ask Namjoon. He hums. "We can go to the park." He says. I nod and get the keys. "Let's go." He walks beside me.

"So..." I ask but wait for him. He gestured me to continue. "I was wondering if we can go on more future dates." I bite my lower lip hoping for him to agree. "I don't know." He answers.

I stand still watching him walking away. He stops to turn around looking at me in the eyes. "I'll consider it." A smile plasters onto my face. Hope that he'll come back to me still lingered. "Thank you."

"Hey, we're here." I look up. How did we get here so fast? "That was oddly fast." I mumble. He chuckles. I blush at his hand holding mine. "Come on, it's nice right now." I nod letting him lead me into the park. It's so beautiful.

////////////

Jimin's POV

I look at Namjoon who's currently crying. Yoongi Hyung comforted him with a hug while I held Minjoon beside Jin. Jin looks so pale and fragile I can't help but feel upset. Minjoon can sense it too since he's being fussy right now.

"Yoongi, Im going to the bathroom. Watch Minjoon for me." I mumble. He nods holding Minjoon for me.

I walk back into the room. It's silent. Minjoon was asleep and I can see Namjoon holding his small hand. I give a sad smile. Yoongi looks up at me with a frown. "He fell asleep." I chuckle. Walking towards Yoongi, I picked Minjoon up and sat down.

"You're feeling better Namjoon?" I asked. He nods. "Can you tell us what they said now?" He nods again. We wait for him to speak seeing how he struggles a little. "They said he needs sleep. He's too stressed out. I'm worried that our pups might not make it so they're trying to find a way to give him food. I recommended through a tube but they don't know if they should."

I nod at that. Yoongi rubs his back and I pout because of the way he's being. "We're here Joon. You need to go home and relax too. Don't let this hurt you mentally. I'm sure he'll wake up. Jin isn't weak." Yoongi says. I nod in agreement.