Negative/Rut [M]

Jimin's POV

I pace around the room hoping to not cry after. "Jimin, you'll be fine." Taehyung said. I look at him and then look at the test that sat on the kitchen counter. "Tae, I'm scared. I can't look." I said.

Knock knock!* I furrowed my brows and open the front door. "I had a gut feeling so I decided to come here. What's going on?" Jin said sternly. "Jin Hyung!" Taehyung shouts in shock.

I saw the look on his face. Jin's face got even more angrier as he approached the test. "You're pregnant?!" He shouts. "No! It can't be!" I said as I slumped down with Namjoon putting his hand over my shoulder. "Then why do you have a test here?! Are you gonna take it or not?" Jin asked.

My eyes widen. Take it? "I-I took it already though." I mumbled. Jin gasped. I quickly get up and run to see the test. Negative. "Oh my god! I'm not pregnant! I'm not pregnant!" I chanted. Jin sighs in relief and hugs me. "I'm glad you're safe." Jin said.

I nod and hug him closer. Namjoon coughs. "I hate to interrupt but, I need to go to the store." Namjoon said. We looked at him questioning. "Yoongi called. He needs suppressants." He said. My eyes widen.

"Why? He doesn't need them." I said. Namjoon shrugged. "He just said he needs them." Taehyung walked towards me. "Did something happen? You seemed out of it after the call with him." I look at the ground. The feeling coming back when Yoongi told me not to come home.

"I-I'll be going guys. Me and Yoongi need to talk anyways. I'll see you tomorrow!" I said before rushing out of the house. I ran as fast as I can.

/////////

Yoongi's POV

"Fuck! I shout as I finished masturbating but couldn't orgasm. I was sweating and my sheets are torn from how I ripped them. "Jimin." I groaned.

I lean toward the pillow he slept on and inhaled it's scent. "My omega." I start to jerk off again feeling myself get lost into the scent. I didn't hear the door open. The air was filled with a nice scent.

It's so familiar. "Yoongi?" Jimin called out. My eyes widen and I quickly stood up and dressed in a robe. "Yoongi!" He opened the door and I saw his flushed face. "I thought something happened." He said, releasing a sigh of relief.

"Hyung, why are you releasing so much pheromones." Jimin whimpered. Fuck. I didn't know. "Jimin, you need to go." I said. "I can't have you here right now."

"Why?! Do you not love me anymore?! Yoongi....is it because I'm not pregnant?!" I felt a vein pop in my neck. I quickly pin Jimin against the wall and he gasped into my mouth as I captured his lips in mine. "Mm~" he moaned.

Fuck! His scent is driving me crazy. I don't think I can hold back anymore. "Jimin, I'm in my-" he placed a finger on my lips. "I-I need you." He said seductively as he bit his bottom lip. I carried him by his thighs to the bed as he wrapped his hands around my neck, kissing me on my cheeks.

"Baby." I whispered when I placed him on the bed softly. "I love you Yoongi." Jimin said with tears. "I love you so much. Don't hurt me again." I grip the sheets and tighten on my hold. "I won't. I love you too."

///////

"Ah!!!" Jimin screamed as I kept ramming into him. His grip on the sheets tightening with each thrust. His head sprung up as he let out lewd moans. His ass bouncing every time it thrust into him roughly.

"Baby, I love you so much." I groaned as I kept thrusting. I was about to knot him but I pulled out and jerked off. He did the same and came onto the sheets. I came on his back. My dick became hard again. I turned Jimin on his back and then pushed in again.

"Ngh!" Jimin groaned. He grabbed my arms and his nails dug in. I hiss in pain but let him. I start to thrust in him again wanting to feel more of his warmth. "Yoongi! Yoongi!" He kept chanting. I hugged him close and kissed his neck while thrusting. "I love you! Ah!!" Jimin was crying while I kept trying to distract him from any pain.

"Baby, I'm close!" I groaned and then I felt my knot forming. This position was so good, I didn't want to pull out. "P-Pull out!" Jimin tried to say but it came out broken. I kept thrusting and my knot finally formed. It started to get hard thrusting into him.

A little more and I reached my peak. All of my load goes into Jimin who cried from the knot. "You're too big!" Jimin cried. I held his face and kissed him lightly as my knot was still going. "It's ok. Shh" I said trying to stop him from crying.

We make eye contact and Jimin gave a small smile. "I'm so happy we're mates." Jimin said. I closed my eyes and nod with a smile. "I'm glad too." It took a while but my knot finished and I slowly pulled out while thrusting a little to milk my cum into him.

"I'll be sore now!" Jimin whined. I chuckled. "But wasn't it worth it?" I said with a wink. He slapped my bare chest making me raise a brow. A blush spread across his face. "Yeah." I hug him again. "I'm hard baby." Jimin started complaining but what can we do? I'm in rut and I love being inside of him.

This shit went on for three days....

Note-
Soooo how was this long chapter? Maybe I shouldn't do it like this. 🤨🧐🤔