Intruder

Namjoon's POV

"Baby stay behind me." I said. The noises downstairs became louder. Whoever it was used a scent blocker. I growl as I make my way to the weapons. I take a gun out and hold it making sure I make the gun load and my finger at the trigger. The person was coming upstairs and Jin hugged our pups tight in the corner. He feared for their lives.

"Namjoon." He said in a whispered tone. He had tears and that triggered me. We can tell it was an intruder and not a friend. The footsteps got louder.

Bam

The door slammed open.

"AHHHHHH!" Jin screamed and the pups cried louder. I went crazy and pulled the trigger. I shot the intruder many times.

"DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled. I saw another one and ran to them. Snapping their neck bought me delight. There were only two. Jin sobbed and I picked him up. "Baby it's ok. We're safe." I assure him. Our pups are in his arms. I hug them all.

"I love you." Jin whimpered. I couldn't help but have my own tears fall.

"I love you too." I say. Jin looks at me worried. "What's wrong love?"

"We need to warn Jimin and Yoongi. Those men...they're the ones who kidnapped us long ago."

______________

Jimin's POV

Me and Yoongi saw it getting bright outside so we head out and he carried our pup and me on his back in his wolf form.

"Minnie, sleep a little more. I'll protect you all." He said. I nod and hug him. Holding his soft fur as our babie snuggled his dad. I smile and slowly, my eyes close.

Yoongi's POV

I don't care what happens to me as long as my family is safe. I'll live because I will never leave Jimin. I run fast in my wolf form, trying to find my way back. I look at the bloody path and follow it. It took more than an hour to arrive home. There I saw police, Jin and Namjoon standing outside our home.

"Namjoon!" I yelled. They all look at me. Police pull their weapons out but Namjoon tells them it's me. I return normal and hold my mate and our pup in my arms.

"Yoongi, we were scared you died. There's a pool of blood in your house." Namjoon was blabbering. I nod and nod.

"I know. I'm alive now and Jimin helped heal me. The men are somewhere in the forest. " I said. He looked at me confused.

"You couldn't take 1 down?" I look at him.

"There were six. I think they recruited new people." He stared at me in shock.

"I knew we should've killed them!" Namjoon shouts. Jimin opens his eyes and I growl at Namjoon. Jimin looks and sees Namjoon.

"Hi Namjoon, be careful. There are bad men going for Jinnie." Jimin slurred. Namjoon sadly chuckled hearing the way Jimin spoke. Jin came rushing towards us and hugged Jimin.

"I was scared for you baby." Jin said.

Note
I-I tried. Sorry...