Traitors or not Pt.1

Not edited sorry

3rd Person POV

HyunJin gets up from bed and rubs his eyes. He stared at the man in front of the door.

"Hello." He said in a cute small voice. "How are you mister?" HyunJin asked. He tilted his head and the man came closer. Of course, HyunJin wasn't scared. The man pets him.

"Hi there. My name is Jung Hoseok and I found you." Hoseok said. Taehyung and Jungkook come from behind. They all look around "where's Jin hm?" Hoseok asked. HyunJin felt uneasy. He growls and they all get shocked.

"What a strong alpha you'll be." Taehyung said as he kneeled in front of HyunJin.

"Taehyung." Jungkook said as a smirk formed. Taehyung's beauty mesmerized HyunJin.

"Pretty." The little one said. Taehyung laughed.

"What are you guys doing here." A deep voice said. They turned and saw Yoongi with Namjoon. "Step away from my pup." They all back away from the door and towards HyunJin.

"Oh, I didn't realize it was yours. No wonder why he looks like you." Taehyung said as he touched HyunJin's chin. Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung smirked. "My my, what a reunion." Chuckles were heard.

Yoongi's POV

I've knew it all along. They're helpers of those dark rogues. (The wolf's that raped Jimin and Jin.)

"Taehyung, we all know you're an omega so why act tuff" I said. Taehyung stared at me.

"Shut up! I'm stronger than you think." Taehyung snarled. I glare and see them step in front of my pup. I can't allow them to take him from me.

"I'll go check on Jimin. Bye bye." Hoseok said with a smirk.. I was gonna run but then I heard my pup growl.

"Fuck!" I shouted. I grit my teeth. What can I do now! I can't have my mate hurt or my baby. Fuck! I turn and push through. I grab my pup "I LEAVE THEM TO YOU NAMJOON!" I shout and jump through the window. I run to the house. The door is wide opened. SHIT.

Jimin's POV

I woke up from feeling the bed go down meaning someone is next to me. I frown. It isn't Yoongi. I look and my eyes widen. It's Hoseok.

"Long time no see Jimin." He said. I scream and then I kick him in the face. He fell off the bed. "Fucking shit!" He groaned in pain. I rush out quick and go down but Hoseok catches me and makes me fall on the floor. I stare at the opened door.

"HELP ME! HELP!" I scream but no one was outside. I cry. No ones coming. Yoongi left-

"JIMIN!!" I stare up and see my savior. Tears of joy came out and I smile.

"Yoongi!" I shout. I was desperate to get out of Hoseok's grasp. Gasps were heard. I feel a sharp feeling in front of my throat. Hoseok has a knife to my neck. "Hoseok, Stop. Please." I beg him. He goes near my ear and whispers

"Why didn't you have my pups. Fucking bitch." I shake. He was serious and I almost let it happen. Yoongi's eyes widen as Hoseok slowly cuts my neck. Blood leaks out down my neck. I'm scared.

"Hoseok leave him alone!" Yoongi shouts. I feel the knife stop.

"Yoongi, I have to take Jimin." Hoseok simply said.

"N-no! Yoongi don't let him! I don't want to go back!" I scream. I can't have him take me back to that place.

"Hoseok, step back and let us all speak Yeah?" Yoongi said. HyunJin whimpered at how he saw me on the ground bleeding from my throat. His eyes focused on me...wait...they're dark.

"Look...I-"

"AHHHHHHH!" Everything happened so fast. HyunJin lunged toward Hoseok and somehow overpowered him throwing him to the ground.

"Don't touch my mom!" He screams. I see the shocked face on Hoseok. Yoongi rushes to me and covers my throat. "Stop it sir! He did nothing to you! Just tell us what he did!" HyunJin asked. Hoseok softens.

"I'll talk but...we don't have all day."

To be continued~