Scared

Jimin's POV

I cry harder to the point I'm sobbing. "Bastard..." I heard Jin mumble. "H-Hyung? Who was that..." I asked. He looked at me with a soft smile. "Jimin, we need to go to my place ok?" Jin said in a panic. I shook my head.

"No, I wanna stay here. This is my home." I stood up and faced Jin. He stood his ground and held my arm. "We need to go Jiminie. It's for your good." I clench my teeth before snapping my hands away.

"I said no Dammit!" I yelled. Jin was gonna grab me until the door bursts open. "Jin!" It was Namjoon Hyung. "I'm back! They-they said Yoongi left!" My eyes widen. I look at Jin.

"You...why are you like this?" I asked. I saw Jin's fists ball up tightly. "I just want the best for you Jimin....please...understand." I turn away and run to the room. I entered Yoongi's room and locked it.

"Open the door now!" Jin yelled. He kept shouting and I covered my ears until a few minutes later, there was a ticking sound from the window. I turn to look and saw small rocks being thrown at the window. I quickly go and open it only to see Yoongi.

"Hyung!" I whisper shouted in joy. He nods and jumps up to me. I help him in as he looked around and heard the door getting kicked. "They can't break it down. I built it with good material." Yoongi Hyung said. I back hug him. 

"I missed you Hyung..." I whispered. He turns to me and hugs me tight. "Me too...Jimin...I'm sorry I was gone." We look at each other before our lips connect. It was a nice one. Our lips pressed against each other not moving.

We pull away and he hugs me tight. "Jimin, I need to tell you something. I-" I placed my finger on his lips. "Save it. Right now we should open the-Augh!" The door slammed open and Yoongi held me close. All of a sudden, I felt a sharp feeling on my neck.

Jin's POV

I opened the door with the spare keys I made. Yoongi stood there with Jimin held against his body. His hands holding him from his lower back. His other hand holding Jimin's cheek as his face was close to his neck.

"NOOO!!!" I screeched. My body began to burn and I fell onto my knees. "Babe!" Namjoon yelled as he held me. I didn't realize how I started to cough uncontrollably. "J-Joon....m-my mark..." I gasped out as I felt like I was choking. I grabbed on to my lovers shirt trying to find air. He leaned down and gave me a peck.

"Mine..." I heard Yoongi growl. My throat opened up and I can finally breathe. I look up and see Jimin's body slumped into his arms. "Yoongi...how could you." I said. Namjoon held me close. "You broke it!" I yelled.

"It was bound to happen and you need to accept it!" Yoongi growled. I cried as the burning feeling didn't leave. I slowly get up with Namjoon's help.

"Jiminie.,," I cry out as I waddled my way to the passed out body. Yoongi held him bridal style and I approached the body. I looked at his sleeping face before moving his head to the side. The neck was empty.

"It's gone..." I whispered. My hands go up and brush against the once secretly protected neck. "The spell is done...you broke it...

Jiminie is gonna die.."