Part One-New Version of Yoongi

Yoongi's POV

"Ugh!" I groaned. There was a heavy weight on me. Not too heavy but heavy to wake me up. "Get off" I groaned.

"Hyung, you slept a lot! We need to get ready!" I raised a brow in confusion. "We're celebrating with the others? Duh! Hurry uuup!" Jimin said. I sat up and Jimin just smiled like a kid.

"I'm up...now leave." I said. He giggled and rushed out. I can't have him see the tent under the blankets...

////////

"Hurry! This is important Hyung!" Jimin whined. I grabbed my car keys and ran around trying to make sure everything is in place. "Oh my gah! You're so slow!" I rolled my eyes at Jimin's comment.

Jimin can complain all he wants but I won't hurry. Those idiots can wait. "Alright let me use the bathroom quickly." I heard him groan in annoyance. Hah.

"HOBI Hyung?" Jimin said loudly. I decided to listen while doing my business. This mochi puts his phone on speaker all the time. "Are you coming?? We are all waiting!" Hoseok said on the other side of the phone.

"I-I am! Um...Yoongi Hyung is doing...poop." I knew he'd say something like that as he just giggled. He's lucky he's an omega or I'd whack him hard. I dry my hands and get out of the bathroom. "I'll see you then, Hosoek! Bye!" Jimin said. He hung up and then looked at me.

"Ready?" I nod and we walked out towards the car. "Jimin, you know the direction?" I asked. "Yes, I'll put it on the gps." I saw his hand reach over to grab my phone. He typed in the direction and then set it on the stand near the window. "Drive!" He said childishly.

While driving, I can't help but feel uneasy. "Can you say something?" I said to Jimin. "Um...people told me our friendship is weird..." I groan.

"Something other than that. You know we've been friends since childhood because of our parents. I'm taking care of you till you find your mate." I said. My heart ached. I really like Jimin but this little boy is gullible. But...he wouldn't even like me back anyways. I'm too cold to him.

"Right..." he responded. This whole ride got quiet. I hated it.

/////////

"Jimin come this way! You too Yoongi!" Taehyung said. We follow him into a private room and sit down with the others. "Let's celebrate now!" Jin said.

"Oh?" I looked at the wine. It looked nice. I took a cup and poured me some red whine wanting some bitter taste on my tongue.

"Yah! We didn't even do cheers Yoongi!" Jin shouted. Everyone laughed knowing I would do that.(Drink first) Shrugging it off, I continue to drink it and then poured me the next glass and raised my cup. "Fine! Let's do it."

We all say cheers and then drink. "I'll order us food!" Namjoon said. One of the room services came in and he ordered for us while many of us talked to catch up.

////////

At this point many were drunk. "Jiminie~!" I looked to see Hosoek all over my- I mean, Jimin. "You smell good." My ears perked up. I feel it.

"Hobi~! Stay away~!" Jimin barely said as he swayed. "I'm so sweepy!" He whined. I sighed and got up. "If you get your heat Jiminie, I'll be here ok?" I stopped walking. I look at Jimin, wanting to see how he will answer. "I don't want your pups!" Jimin snapped. Hoseok hummed.

"I think our pups would look cute." He pouted. Jimin stood up and I held him. "Lets go back" I whispered into his ear. He nods. I help him walk to the car slowly. I hope he doesn't listen to Hoseok. We arrive at the car and I placed Jimin in the back seat. His eyes were hazy and they stared back at me.

Hyung?" I hummed a response. "Where are we going?" He asked. I pat his head and then move away making sure to close the door. I got in the drivers seat and turned the car on. "We're going home Jimin."

Knock Knock

I look to my right and saw Hoseok. "Hobi~ come in!" Jimin said and opened the door. "OOF!" Jimin lets out when the Hoseok fell on him. I rushed out and pulled him off of Jimin. "Yah! Go home with Taehyung and Jungkook." Hoseok giggled and oh my god...this bitch kissed my cheek! I grab him and sent him back with the others. I walk back to the car but I'm shocked when I see the car door still open.

Only this time....

Jimin is gone.

Note

I would appreciate feedback! Thank you!