Hurry

3rd Person POV

"Gahhh!" Jin screams as he thrashes around trying to get free from their hold.

"Stupid omega. That's it!" They grabs cuffs and cuff Jin.

Jimin's POV

I hold back my tears. I'm back to the place I thought had burn down.

"If you're wondering why it's the same...that's because we rebuilt it exactly the same." The man said. I look down to my feet as they drag me. I know they'll save me. They can't touch me.

"Mommy! Daddy~!" I hear the crying voices of children. I look up and I feel myself paralyze. There are so many children who look like my HyunJin but only one girl. I get rid of the bandana in my mouth.

"Mina?!" I shout. She looks at me with her tear stained face.

"I want my mommy." She hiccuped. My heart sank at the sight.

"Keep walking!" The man said as he hit my head forward. It hurt but not too much. I kept walking and I was back into the room where SeokJin got raped. "Hahahahahaha" a man laughed evilly. I glare at them.

"You'll all pay!" I shout.

"None of you will live a happy life!" Jin said too.

"We started with you last time." Me and Jin look and see the man who was let free. Fuck. "Well start with you" He points at me. I start to wriggle.

"Don't touch me! I'll kill you!" I shout. He smirks and ordered his men to chain me to the ground. I start to remember the horrible memory of my Hyung being in this situation. They put a bandana in my mouth.

"Don't touch him!! Leave him alone!" Jin shouted. I kept kicking but then they successfully chained my feet down with my legs bent and my legs spread apart. I stare in horror as the man walks towards me.

"Chain that loud omega and tape his mouth. We'll show him what he missed out on." I hear all the evil laughs and chuckles as they tie my Hyung to a chair beside me but a little further away where he can see. Tears fell out. I couldn't hold them back.

"Mmfmf" I muffled into the bandana in my mouth. He removes it.

"What'd you say?"

"Bastard!" I growl. It surprised me but I didn't care for long. I moved a leg and felt it loose. I smirk and quickly kick his groin. He groans in pain as he falls backwards. I smirk and all the other men come towards me and chain me down. "Let go! Don't touch me!" I shout. They all smirk when it got tight. I whimpered. I looked to see SeokJin with tears falling out. He couldn't speak or muffle. They had a knife to his neck.

"Keep fighting and I'll cut his throat" I stare in horror. My eyes widen.

"N-no! Please don't" I said. He smirks as he watches the man from before get up.

"Now you're gonna get hurt. I won't use lube on you." I shriek in terror.

"Where the hell are they?"