Sneaky Sneaky

Jimin's POV

I sit in the van next to Taehyung who wouldn't stop crying. "Stop crying! Fucking crybaby." The driver yelled. The other sitting in the passenger seat got up and walked towards Taehyung. "MMM!!!" Taehyung screamed and I quickly kicked the guy away.

Taehyung squirms his way behind me. I glare at the man. "Oh, you saved him huh?" He pulls his knife out. My eyes widen. "Well, you better move or I'll hurt you both." I whimpered and Taehyung shook his head.

I move and he walks pass me to Tae. "You won't shut up huh?" He says. Taehyung is full on sobbing but the tape covered him from saying anything. The man pulled the tape off and Taehyung shouts. "Yah! Don't kill him yet. We still need them for breeding." The driver said.

"True." The crazy male said. He leans in and captures Taehyung's lips. I can't watch so I get up and risk it. I kick him and he fell to the side. "You bitch!" He runs to me and kicks me. I fell on the car floor hard but thankfully on my side. I scream internally from the pain.

"I'm gonna fucking-" he pauses. I think he saw me look at my stomach. "oh, I'll fucking kill your baby. Let me hear your screams." He said. I panic and try moving away but he grabs me by the leg and drags me before ripping the tape off my mouth. "No! Leave him alone!" Taehyung yelled while crying but the man ignored him and grabbed me. He kneed me where my womb is. I gag from his fingers going into my mouth and down my throat roughly.

"STOP IT! PLEASE!" Taehyung kicked around trying to get free. Tears roll down my face but I endure the pain as he keeps punching and pushing. The driver growls. "Stop already kiry. You're gonna kill the boy." Kiry drops me to the floor and I cough and gasp for air. Taehyung moves towards me.

"Hyung! I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." He whimpered out. "Tae..." he moves his ear towards my mouth. "I'm being tracked. We'll be safe." I said before passing out.

////////////

Namjoon's POV

We were informed of everything and were currently driving. "Namjoon, make a left turn!" Jin shouts and I nod. Yoongi holds Hoseok's hand and Jungkook bit his nails.

"I know he's safe. My baby is strong." Yoongi said. Jungkook looks at me through the mirror. I nod and he turns to Yoongi. "Hyung, don't stress too much. My Tae is probably helping Jimin." He said. I wanted to smack his head.

"Jungkook, stop biting your nails." I said and then I press on the brakes sending the car to a halt and everyone almost falling forward. "YAH!" Jin yelled. "Be careful!" He held his stomach protectively. I smile and lean in to kiss him on the cheek.

"Sorry, we arrived." I step out and so does the others. Jin comes out and I hold his hand and bring him to the drivers seat. "If we don't make it, take the car and drive away okay?" I say into his ear. His body stiffens.

"No, you're coming back. You can't leave me." Jin said. I chuckle. He's finally in love with me huh? I nod. "Baby, do this for me okay? Stay safe and protect our pup if I don't make it. Promise me." I say. He shakes his head.

"Please...please don't leave me." Jin whimpered. I look at the others who glared at me waiting for me to come. I turn back to Jin and lean in again pressing our lips together. A long kiss just in case. I hug him and breathe in his scent before pecking his forehead. "I love you." I back away and close the door.

"Namjoon!" He yelled but I motioned the others to run and they did. We went fast until we were out of his sight.

"There." I point. Yoongi goes his way and Jungkook went with Hoseok to where I pointed. We look and then I move my hand forward signaling the coast is clear.

We sneak our way in and kept going until Hoseok shouts. "Yah!" I whisper shout but we gasp. Hoseok stepped on a long spike.

"I-I'm okay." He said. Sweat dropped down his forehead. The spike missed his toe. I sigh in relief and keep going. Wait...WHERE IS YOONGI?! JUNGKOOK?!

///////

Yoongi's POV

Namjoon doesn't understand that their lives are on the line. I snuck away and ran for it until I stopped to look around. I heard footsteps and turn to see Jungkook following me. "You followed me?" I said and he nods. "I'm as desperate as you are." He said. I nod and we kept going until we tripped.

"Well, well, well. Looks like their hero's came huh?" I growl and get up to strike but a rope wrapped around my throat and I get dragged. "Hyung!" Jungkook shouts. He grabs me and takes his knife to cut the rope. I'm set free and we rush to where we aren't surrounded. "Come back. We haven't finished." The guy said.

"I'll save you Jimin."

Note

Hahaha. Did you like the new album?
I love it. I saw BTS today!!! I was so happy. I would show the video but I didn't pay attention to how I recorded it so it's bad quality. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed.

Ps: Who else is going to their concert?