Safety First

Jimin's POV

I opened my eyes and felt warmth. I turn to face the other side only to be met with a sleeping face. I blushed and snuggle into his chest.

"How are you feeling love?" I look up to see Yoongi awake. "I'm feeling better now that you're holding me." I said. I giggled at his face. He was blushing. "Please..." he groaned and moved away. I whined, missing the warmth of being in his embrace.

"Yoongi, I need money." I said. He quirks a brow. "Why? Is there something I need to know?" He asked. I nod. "Yoongi...Hoseok....he is in danger. I can sense it." I said. He huffs out in anger. "Why are you worried about him? He's an alpha. He'll know how to take care of himself." I look away and stare at the ceiling. "I hope you're right."

"Hoseok, where are you?" I said whispering into the phone. I hear shuffling in the background. "Hoseok?"

"Jimin!! Augh! Augh!" My eyes widen in horror. I hear him groan in pain as he screams in agony. My hands tremble and the words that stick to my head are horrible.

"You bitch. Hand me your head." They laugh in a dark voice. "That's if you want Hoseok alive." The phone hangs up and I slam it on the phone receiver. (Oops)

"Yoongi!" I shout and run to our room. "Yoongi! Wake up! We need to go to Hosoek's house now!" I said shaking him awake. He wakes up and I blush. "Baby, don't wake me up while we're both still naked." He groaned. "That's not important right now! Hosoek is in danger!!" I shout.

Yoongi's brows furrowed. "Stop worrying about him Jimin. Go to sleep." He told me. Tears prick at the corner of my eyes. "Why don't you understand that he's- mngh!" He pulls my hair and presses his lips onto mine. I cried into his mouth from the force he's using.

"Y-Yoongi!" I cry out trying to get out of his hold. "You're scaring me!" His grip loosens and he gasped. "I'm- Jimin..." I back away and whimper feeling threatened and in danger by my own mate.

"Baby, forgive me. We'll check on him okay? Let's go tomorrow." He said. I didn't want to go tomorrow. It seems like I'll have to go on my own. "Let's sleep." I mumbled. I went to my side of the bed and he laid on his side.

"Baby-" I raise my hand. "Sleep."

/////////

Taehyung's POV

I snuck out of my home trying not to get caught by my parents. Quickly, I climbed into Jungkook's room. "Kook-Mm!" He kisses me on the lips and holds my waist with one hand while the other holds my head. I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"Ahh~!" I lowly moan as he sucks my neck and massages my ass. "Kook-" I groaned. "Stop...we need to talk...Ugh!"

[My eyes widen as he sank his teeth into my skin. "J-Jungkook!!!" I yell in anger. "Mm..." he moaned.] Just kidding lol

"Stop poking me with your fangs before you make a mistake." I said in anger. He moves away and hugs me. "When will you forgive me?" He asks. My fingers play with his hair while I hum. "Maybe...when you tell me why you've been hiding your feelings and act cold to me." I said. He smiles and nods.

"I love you Tae...I love you so much."

"Jimin! Augh! Augh!" We gasp as we heard Hoseok struggling downstairs. "H-Hoseok's here?" I saw the look of horror in Jungkook's eyes before they go red. He's in protective mode.

"K-Kookie!" I stuttered but he pushed me to the bed. "Stay here. It's safer." Jungkook said. He left and I panic. I think I have to go back home. I head to the window and scream. Someone jumped in the room.

"Hey there beautiful. You'll be a nice desert." He grabs me and I cry for Jungkook before he knocks me out.

Jimin's POV

I kept on running while making some calls. "Hyung!? Hyung?! We need Namjoon! Hoseok is in danger!" I shout.

"Jimin, he tried to rape us!"

"Well! He's a friend and I forgave him. We need to move on Hyung!" I heard Jin talk to Namjoon. "Alright, we'll be there."

/////////

"Yah!!!" I yelled. We look around to see the place empty. "Is Hoseok not here?" I said to myself.

There's a note on the door. "Your precious friend is at your alpha friends house." I gasp and quickly rush to the house while I texted Jin the address to go to.

___________

I saw a car leave while the door was wide open. Jungkook say on the couch with Hoseok in the ground. I walk towards them shaking in fear. "H-Hey guys...Hoseok's fine right?" Jungkook looks up. His alpha side in control and Hoseok got up.

"Come....come inside Jimin..." he hesitated. I nod and walk in before the door behind me slams shut. "What?!" I shout and got pinned down. "Remember me?" My eyes widen as I remembered he was one of them...

"They're gonna help us have you breed. Time to sleep." He sprays scent blocker on me and I cough from some entering my mouth. "I'm sorry Jimin...he took Tae..." Jungkook whimpered.

Hoseok walked towards me. "I'm keeping my promise Jimin. I won't touch you but Jungkook wants Tae..."

"I'll be back with a bag." The person said before leaving. Jungkook and Hosoek hurried towards me. "Hey!"

"Don touch me!" I yell. "You-You monsters..." Tears roll down my eyes as I look at the traitors. "No, you got it wrong. We want you to cooperate so we can rescue you and Taehyung at the same time." Hoseok said. I look at them shocked.

"Really?" I croaked out. They nod. I sigh and then slowly decide to sleep. "No Jimin!" My eyes open. "You need to be on alert. Take this." I examine the object. "A tracker?" He nods.

"So we don't lose you." They placed it in my pants pocket. "See you later Jimin..."

////////

"I'm coming babe."