Shocked

Jimin's POV

I watch my Hyung clasp his hands together. Before asking, I get up to pour hot water into two cups for both. After, I put the tea inside and then walked back. I handed them both a cup and they thanked me.

"Hyung, are you sure you will be okay with any question?" I ask when I sat down. Jin sips his tea before nodding. I breathe in before letting out the air.

"Fated mates, you had a hard time having Yoongi and I be together. Why'd you put protection on me?" I asked. He looks at me and nods.

"Jimin, I think you're aware of me having a mate and a second chance." Jin said. "But you can't listen to everything someone says." I sigh. "Hyung, I was only told Namjoon was your second chance. No one else told me anything more about it. I want to hear it from you." I said looking him in the eye. Jin looks at Namjoon and gave him a weak smile.

"Yes, Namjoon is my second chance but, that won't mean I'll let him mark me." Jin said calmly. I saw the look in Namjoon's face. He was hurt. "Hyung! You and Namjoon have been together for 4 years! Why don't you trust him to mark you?" I asked. "You need to trust and trust Yoongi to mark me!" I shout. Jin stood up. I also stood up before feeling a stinging feeling on my right cheek.

"Jimin..." he let out as I held my stinging cheek with my hand. "You're unacceptable." I said. Jin sits down and motions me to sit. I obey and let him talk. "When I had my mate, he marked me. I was beyond happy. Any omega would be happy." Jin said.

I nod at that and glance at Namjoon who was just fiddling with his own fingers. "I was so happy, I thought this is it, no one will ever get in between us. That was until Namjoon came in the picture." Jin said. I raised a brow.

"You see, what you didn't know, Jimin, is that

Namjoon, is my mate's brother."

Note
So...how is this story so far? Is it...boring? I'm just curious. I feel like people will start to get bored of this story.

That's just my opinion though. :(