Part Three-New Version-No Way!!

WARNING: ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE BORING!

You've been warned.

Jimin's POV

I woke up from a loud noise down stairs. I hurried out of bed ignoring the pain in my head. "Hyung?? Are you okay?!" I asked worried. He stood there with a nervous smile.

"Jimin, how are you feeling so far?" He asked me. I looked at him suspiciously. "Hyung...did you break my favorite cup?" He looked away. HE DID! HE BROKE MY FAVORITE CUP! I felt tears on the corner of my eyes. "Hyung..." I whimpered.

"Jimin! I'll buy you a new one! Plus, I have medicine for you...your head must be hurting..." he walks towards me and hands me a pill with tea. I smile and took the pill. I walk out of the kitchen still feeling upset about my cup.

"Jimin, I heard from Jin that you two will go out today to shop?" I looked up and nod. "Yes! I'm just waiting for him to come pick me up." I said. Yoongi Hyung just stared at me. It was weird. My heart...it's beating so fast again.

"Hyung, stop staring at me...it's funny." I said. He looked away. I pout but decided to watch tv. "Jimin, hurry and change. You can't go like that outside." I gasp and nod. He was right. I was wearing my outfit from yesterday. I must smell bad.

//////////

Jin's POV

"For goodness sake Namjoon!" I shout. "I Mm just not sure you should go alone with Jimin! You're both omegas." Namjoon said with a worried face. I was furious. He thinks I'm weak!

"I'm not weak like I used to be. I'm stronger now! Nothing will happen!" I turn away and hurry out. "Jin! Let's talk...please." He begged but I didn't listen. I kept on walking and then shut the door on his face. He needs to know I'm strong enough to go alone with my baby.

"Jin Hyung!" My Jiminie said. I smile and hug him. Yoongi looks at me. I glare. I swear, if another alpha tells me that we can't go alone cause we're omegas, I'll scratch their face.

"Stay safe." I relax and give Yoongi a nod. At least he knows what not to say. "Hyung, where will we stop by?" I think for a while. "Let's go to a café first. Breakfast is important!" He nods and we hurry to a cafe.

/////////

Jimin's POV

I look around to see many cars driving. "It's oddly busy today..." I ask. Jin nods. "There's a concert somewhere today. I guess they're fans who are trying to get there early." Jin said. I just stare.

"Hyung, where is the café?" I asked. Jin just furrowed his brows. "It's around here somewhere. Don't worry we'll get there." He said. I nod and continue to walk.

//////////

"Imagine!" Jin shouted in excitement. "Aish Hyung! You and Namjoon were married for 9 years! Of course you'd be excited about having pups." I said while munching on my favorite chips. We were walking down the street.

"Fuck..." I look at Jin. "What wrong?" I ask. "Hold on." I watch him walk and then pull someone out of the corner. He pulls his phone out and then screams into it. "Namjoon! Why did you send me a bodyguard??" I gasp.

"I SAID I WOULD BE FINE! YOU ARE TOO EXTREME NOW!" I felt scared...Jin is-"Mmmf!!!" I look and saw a man holding me tightly. The cloth had a weird smell. I tried to scream for help. My chips drop to the ground and I get unconscious.

////////

Jin's POV

"Whatever! Don't do it! I'm still with-" I look around and Jimin was gone. "Jimin?" I start to panic. "JIMIN?! Namjoon! Jimin is gone!"

"I told you! This is why you need to listen to me." I grip my phone tight. "Jimin...Ugh!" I felt a strong force on my neck and drop my phone. "Jin? Baby are you okay? Hey!"

It hurts. Why isn't anyone doing anything? I'm paralyzed!! Namjoon...Jimin...