Elizabeth Gray - photo

After looking on the internet for a good hour and a half, giving up and going an doing my homework, I stumbled across this website on Pinterest (http://www.sandebeckdesign.com/sandebeckdesignblog/2015/4/13/finding-beauty-in-every-corner-of-the-world ). 

I saw the photo of the red haired girl  and clicked on the website titled Finding Beauty  to have a look at more of the photography of girls around the world.  The photographer's name is Mihaele Noroc and she is a Romanian photographer who has visited more than 60 countries photographing women to prove that beauty crosses all borders and can be found anywhere. 

I saw this photo and was like "Yep, this is Lizzy." So without further or do......

So not every single detail I have described is going to line up but I'm happing with saying that this girl is Elizabeth

So not every single detail I have described is going to line up but I'm happing with saying that this girl is Elizabeth. I don't know her name but if anybody finds out please let me know. I will be doing a full cast list with photos later on, but for now here is Lizzy! 

Please go have a look at the website, the women in the photos are absolutely beautiful!