{3}

After dinner, Shawn stayed for another hour, then left.

"Kaki never even told me about you." Sofi said to Dinah. "I didn't even know you were staying here until Mami told me just a few days ago!"

"Oh really now?" Dinah replied, throwing a quick glare towards Camila.

"Wanna play dolls with me? Kaki barely has time cuz she's so busy studying." Sofi asked out of nowhere.

"Sofia, hon, I think Dinah has studying to do too, y'know." Sinu reminded her.

Dinah shook her head. "No it's not a problem, studying isn't my thing. I'll play dolls with you, Sofi."

Oh nononononono! Camila panicked internally. She's gonna destroy Sofi's innocence! She's still too young for this cruel world!

Sofi cheered, and grabbed Dinah's hand, leading her to her playhouse up in her room, leaving Camila and Sinu downstairs by themselves.

"There's something about that Dinah." Sinu smiled. "Sofi has never been so excited to play dolls with anyone, not even when you have the chance to, Mija."

"Mm." Camila hummed in reply. But what could be so special about someone like Dinah?

There had to be something though, and Camila knew it. Something that made Dinah just.. stand out.

Camila was still caught up in how Dinah had been looking at Shawn. Clearly the Polynesian kept more secrets than just the one about her parents. Heck, Camila still didn't even know to the full extent how much Dinah had already went through before coming into the Cabello family.

She decided it would be best to talk to Dinah later, because to be honest, she was intrigued to see how well she would get along with Sofi.

Up in Sofi's room, the younger girl was showing Dinah her whole collection of dolls.

"Here, this one reminds me of you." Sofi said, as she handed Dinah a Ken doll.

"Wait girl, hold up, you callin' me a man?" She stifled a laugh.

Camila stood in the doorway silently, and watched the two for a minute.

Sofi shrugged. "Well, you have abs don't you? Only people who work out a lot get those, so that means you're really strong."

The smaller girl pointed to the Ken doll's stomach. "And this is my only doll with abs so, it makes sense."

Dinah laughed even more. "How do you know I have abs?"

"You're wearing just a sports bra, Dinah." Sofi reminded the Polynesian with a sigh.

"Oh shi-oot." Dinah said, remembering not to cuss, and then also remembered that she had spilt sauce all over her shirt during dinner, and was too lazy to get another one.

Camila smiled at Dinah covering up after she almost cussed. She then took a moment to stare at the girl's stomach.

Oh crap, Sofi's right. She has a frickin six pack!

Camila, honey, you're a virgin. A virgin that doesn't go around pointing out what people have on their stomachs.

Besides that, it was yet another shock to Camila that Dinah was acting so.. behaved around her younger sister. It was clear now that she didn't have to worry about it anymore.

"Kaki, wanna play with us?" Sofi asked her older sister, who jumped a bit in surprise.

Guess she knew I was here then. I really need to work on my Batman skills.