{6}

"Dear Lord Dinah, its been six years!" Regina sighed. "And I was finally able to track you down."

Dinah took another step back, her face contorted with pain. "I left you for a reason!" she replied. "After mom and dad died, I couldn't stand living in that house with all of those people! None of them showed any sympathy towards what had happened, and none seemed to care!"

Regina glared at her sister. "They did, Dinah! They were just brave enough to let go, and speaking of which it apparently seems you're still not."

"You're the last piece of mom and dad's legacy. We want you home, Dinah. You've been running away from your problems for so long. We can help you face them!"

"What's going on over here?" Camila asked curiously as she walked up behind the two girls.

Regina glanced at Camila. "Dinah is going to be taken out of your care, Ms. Cabello. I've heard all about how she's been placed in this house, and I do thank you very much for having her, but it's about time for her to return to her real home."

That statement in itself had made Dinah very angry. Her real home? And what did her sister know about real homes?

"Home is where the heart is, haven't you ever heard that old saying?" Camila smiled warmly at Dinah's sibling. "Maybe you should let Dinah pick. You want her to be happy, don't you?"

"And besides," Camila added. "Me and her are da-"

She was cut off by Dinah suddenly yelling, "DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT!"

Both Regina and Camila stared at her like she was the most insane person on planet earth.

"Okay Grace Vanderwaal, I see you." Camila joked.

"Dinah, stop this, you know where you truly belong." Regina took her sister's hand. "Everyone misses you, and I promise that we've changed. We're going to be better to you."

Camila looked back and forth between her girlfriend and their visitor, noticing the increasing tension. "Regina, why don't you stay for dinner, and we can discuss this at the table?" she suggested.

Dinah glared at her.

Whoops. Smart move, Cabello.

Regina released Dinah's hand, and considered the offer for a second. "That actually doesn't sound so bad. It's honestly best if we give each other some time to speak our minds and explain things a bit."

And so, that's what they did.

"You can't take DJ away!" Sofi whined. "She's the only one who can play as my Ken doll, Camila doesn't even have any abs!"

"Child, eat your food." Sinu ordered the younger girl with a slight chuckle. "That isn't any new information, by the way."

Camila frowned. "HEY!"

"Mrs. Cabello," Regina began. "Like I've said to Camila, it was very kind of you to take in Dinah for a bit, but I think she'll be better off coming back home to her family."

Sinu nodded. "If it's what we all believe is right to do, I'll have no problem with whatever is decided. Though I will miss your sister's 'loud personality', of course."

"Mami!" Camila complained. "You're just gonna let Dinah go like that?"

"Camila, I said that if it's what is decided, then it's fine by me!" Sinu argued back.

"Perfect," Regina smiled. "Dinah can leave with me either tonight or tomorrow morning. We have to get home as soon as possible and-"

Dinah stood up, and stormed out of the kitchen.