{15}

Camila felt a presence in the room as she was sleeping that night.

The small lamp next to Dinah's side of the room was flicked on. It only lit the room dimly though, and wasn't enough for Camila to be concerned just yet.

Somebody was in there with her, and before she knew it, they were in bed with her too.

Freaky shit.

Camila was actually ready to freak out, but she almost immediately recognized the hands that embraced her from behind, and the scent that overtook her.

"Dinah?" Camila called out in a whisper. "Is that you?"

"Hey babe." Dinah replied, smiling wider than Camila had ever seen. "Miss me?"

With that, the Cuban-Mexican's heart rate sped a million times over, and she unconsciously smiled as widely as she could.

Camila turned herself around to lay on her other side so that she was now facing Dinah.

"I missed you so much, actually." Camila buried her face in Dinah's chest, tightening her embrace around the Polynesian.

Dinah smiled at her. "Same. And I know now that I really do need you, Mila. I wanted to take a quick break, of course, but I also wanted to see if I would miss you. And I did. So, so much."

"I also wanted to get you something. Something really important."

Camila cocked an eyebrow at this. "Oh?"

Dinah handed her a small box. Plain and simple like that. No explanation at all.

Camila was a bit hesitant to open it, but did so with great care.

Opening the box, she gasped as she held one hand over her mouth. Inside was a gold ring with a small diamond perched in the center. It had designs carved into it, which only added to how pretty it looked.

"Dinah.." the Cuban-Mexican was on the verge of tears. "What is this for?"

"It's a promise ring." Dinah replied, grinning. "To let you know exactly how much I plan to be with you."

Dinah picked up the ring carefully, and placed in on her girlfriend's ring finger.

To the both of them, it felt so right.

"Wait, so you actually know my ring size?" Camila said with a bit of a giggle. "Are you some sort of psychic?"

Dinah scoffed. "Nah, kinda just winged it."

And with that she took Camila by surprise and began to kiss her, tongue and everything.

The Cuban-Mexican basically dropped everything and placed her hands on the taller girl's cheeks, pulling her in closer.

Camila felt Dinah's tongue twirling around with hers, and she even felt the Polynesian nibble on her bottom lip a few times.

When Dinah went down to start kissing her girlfriend's neck, Camila spoke up. "I needed this so much." she breathed.

"Walz, can I make love to you?" Dinah asked against her neck.

Camila's breath hitched. "D-Dinah.. you..?"

Dinah shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't seen you like that yet since that incident with Mahone. And we both know you haven't seen me like that ever, so uh.."