{9}

"Be my photographer for Instagram!" Camila urged Dinah.

The Polynesian rolled her eyes. "And what makes you think I have the mental capacity to do such a thing?"

"Pleaaaase Dinah? I'll let you sleep with me in bed for a week!" Camila tried bribing her.

Dinah scoffed. "If I wanted to, I would've done it already."

This received a gasp from the Cuban-Mexican.

"You're so mean!" the smaller girl snapped back. "Why am I even dating someone as evil as you?" she teased.

Dinah grinned. "Cuz I'm irresistible, and you're obviously obsessed with me."

Camila clenched her jaw and pretended to ponder over it. "Yeah, sounds about right." she replied.

"Well enough of this, we gotta go to school!" she took Dinah's hand, and dragged her out of their bedroom.

"And then we're gonna figure out how we're gonna come out later to Sinu and Sofi?" the Polynesian added reluctantly.

"Wait, WHAT?" Camila's eyes widened.

Had she heard her girlfriend right?

~

Yes, yes she did, actually.

"Mami.." Camila began to say, taking a big breath.

Sinu laughed a bit. "Mila, hon, you can tell me anything. You know that, right?"

Camila nodded at this.

Dinah put a hand on Camila's shoulder as a sort of gesture to say that she would take care of this.

"Sinu," Dinah spoke up. "Me and your daughter-"

"We'redatingandohmygodwe'vebeenwantingtotellyou!" Camila jumped in anxiously. She felt both her girlfriend's and her mom's eyes on her.

Sinu frowned.

"Really? I can't believe this! Are you two serious?" she replied, clenching her forehead with one hand.

Camila looked taken aback by this. "Mami, I know it's a bit absurd to you, but try to understa-"

"Did I just hear Kaki and DJ are dating?" Sofi came running into the room.

The silence was a valid enough response.

"YES!" Sofi yelled. "SHAWN IS MINE!"

She then turned to Sinu, and said with a big grin, "I believe you owe me a whopping fifty bucks, Mami!"

"Yeah, yeah." Sinu rolled her eyes, then handed the child a fifty dollar bill.

Dinah cocked an eyebrow. "Uhh, Sinu? what the hell is happening? I thought you were pissed at us..?"

Sinu sighed. "Me and Sofi here betted on who Mila would start dating. I betted on Shawn, and she betted on you."

"And now I'm using this fat stack of cash to buy more Ken dolls for Dinah to put in my Barbie dream house!" Sofi explained excitedly.

"Fat stack?" Camila giggled a bit. "Sofi that's literally just one bill."

"Fat. Stack." Sofi corrected.