{25}

A/N: can't end the story without a quick sex chapter am I right 😩😭😂

~

That night, when everyone went home, Dinah led Camila upstairs into their still shared bedroom.

"You sure you wanna do this Mila?" Dinah asked her, taking extra precautions.

Camila nodded.

But before they even started, she needed to ask Dinah one last question.

"Dinah, uh, just curious. Do you uhhhuh- do you-"

"Spit it out Mila." Dinah told her.

Camila sighed. "Do you have a penis?" she questioned her.

There was kind of an awkward silence.

The Polynesian cocked an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, well, I thought you kinda already knew. I'm only so good at hiding it."

Camila scrunched her face up. "The hell Dinah? I never even considered it!" she pouted. "Well, I mean, that would explain the boxers."

"I mean, what the fuck! Why haven't you even told me!" she scolded.

Dinah grinned. "Oh, mostly cause Sinu put the fear of god in me and gave a whole talk on not sticking it in y-"

"DINAH!" Camila yelled.

"Just saying." the taller girl replied.

"How are you even a girl then?" Camila narrowed her eyes. "Like, wouldn't that make you a boy?"

Dinah sighed. "It's like a mutation. I was born with it, but every aspect of me is female. I don't normally like talking about it because not many people understand the concept or really accept it."

Camila nodded at this. "I see." she looked away.

Dinah wondered if Camila was freaked out because of her, or maybe even disgusted. The Cuban-Mexican wasn't saying anything, which only added to the awkwardness.

But then her answer came.

"I accept you, Dinah." Camila finally replied. "Every single part of you, inside and out."

Dinah smiled, and whispered a quick "Thank you."

"You're really ready for this?" she then asked again. "I mean, I wanna make sure you actually are."

Camila sighed, sitting in Dinah's lap on the bed. "I am, trust me. It's gonna be pretty weird to me, but I'm willing to try."

"Okay." Dinah answered, rubbing circles on her girlfriend's back and smiling a bit. "Then let's get into the mood, shall we?"

Before Camila could answer, Dinah began kissing her passionately, moving her tongue into the Cuban-Mexican's mouth.

Camila kissed back eagerly, letting Dinah take the lead.

Dinah continued by laying the smaller girl on the bed, and then kissing around her neck and chest.

After doing this for a while, the Polynesian tugged a bit at Camila's shirt.

"Off." she said breathily in between kisses.

Camila did as she was told, pulling her shirt off over her head, and letting it fall to the floor.

Dinah's eyes raked up and down her girlfriend's stomach, taking in her curves. She turned Camila around, and unhooked her bra.

Camila allowed her to do so, and she also took into consideration to take Dinah's shirt off as well.