{7}

"Mmm.." Camila moaned slightly as she felt Dinah kiss her neck several times.

The Polynesian knew that her girlfriend had a tough day, and so her main focus was to make Camila feel better.

"D-Dinah.. that feels.."

Dinah began placing little love bites on Camila's shoulders and around her upper chest.

"For fucks sake.. You don't have to talk, Camila." she then replied. "Just enjoy it."

Camila needed this badly. She needed to feel love, and she knew Dinah was the only one who could give her what she desired.

Dinah began leaving kisses on Camila's jawline, then moved down to her neck once more, then up to her temples, and over to her ears.

It was very affectionate, but it was also like therapy to the Cuban-Mexican.

Dinah pulled Camila's shirt off ever so slowly, and began kissing her stomach while she ran her hands up and down Camila's hips.

Wasting no time, Dinah unclipped Camila's bra, but then looked over to the smaller girl for permission.

"Is this okay?" she asked vulnerably.

Camila chuckled at the way Dinah was talking to her. She knew the blonde was being extra cautious, since Camila wasn't the most experienced person yet.

"Yeah." Camila breathed. "It's more than okay."

She received a smirk from her girlfriend, who in return completely took Camila's bra off.

She began kneading the smaller girl's breasts.

Camila moaned a bit at the contact, making a face that Dinah thoroughly enjoyed. It was nothing like she had ever felt in her life.

She never felt so loved.

Dinah then leaned in, and took one of Camila's nipples into her mouth, receiving a gasp from the Cuban-Mexican.

Dinah flicked the hard bud with her tongue, and moved to the other one, doing the same thing.

"Camila," Dinah looked up for a moment. Her chocolate brown eyes were sincere and loving, which was a rare sight. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?"

Camila chuckled sadly. "Not really. Before you came I was always bullied for everything. Nobody seemed to care about really getting to know me, they all just assumed things."

"You are probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life, besides myself of course." Dinah smiled in reply.

Camila returned the smile.

"And your body is so fucking hot." Dinah added. "Your lips make me wanna kiss you nonstop, your hips would grind amazingly into anyone, and even though you're flat chested, you have a phenomenal ass."

Camila frowned at the flat chested part.

She removed herself from Dinah's grip, and went to go sit somewhere else in the room.

"Uhh.. hold up." Dinah became very confused.

"Was it the part about being flat chested?" Dinah looked genuinely surprised. "I'm sorry. I was just kidding, Mila. You're fine the way you-"

"It's not just being flat chested. There's more to it." Camila sighed.

Dinah stood up, and went to go sit by her girlfriend again, handing the Cuban-Mexican her bra and shirt with a grin.

"When I was just a bit younger-" Camila began to say, taking the pieces of clothing Dinah had given back to her, and glaring at the Polynesian.

"When I was younger, still a teenager though, I was diagnosed with cancer, which I assume I was at higher risk for because of my dad."