{16}

A/N: so originally, this chapter was gonna be a lot shorter. I actually merged this chapter and the next one together to make a huge one, cuz I mean, I wanted to get all of this part of the storyline out since I tend to space chapters out and publish like one every week. < I do that to give myself time to continue writing, btw 😂 every chapter up to at least 20 is already written and I'm still writing.

Anyway, this chapter is really long cuz a lot of shit is going down. Be warned.

~

The night of Normani's party:

"Dinah! You're here!" Normani engulfed the Polynesian in a hug. She then turned to Camila and basically did the same. "Yay! And you finally got Mila's nerdy ass to show up to a party!"

"Hey!" Camila frowned. "But that's actually very true."

Dinah grinned. "We know Mila, we know."

"We know, we know, we know~" Normani sang as she let Dinah and Camila in. (^^ gotta get that promo in y'all 😂)

"Well, you guys go have fun." Normani said, as she walked off to do her own thing. "Don't get too crazy~!" she then added.

Dinah scoffed. "Okay, okay. Say what you want Mani."

"C'mon," the Polynesian then took Camila's hand. "Let's go do our own thing."

Turns out, they only did that for a bit before Dinah got completely lost and completely out of Camila's sight.

Camila couldn't seem to locate Dinah anywhere, and it was starting to bug her. She asked practically anyone if they had seen the Polynesian, but to no avail.

"Mani!" Camila called over to her friend.

Normani turned to the smaller girl, waving slightly, and then walked over.

"What's up Mila?"

Camila was frantic at that point. "Have you seen Dinah by any chance?"

Normani pondered over it. "Yeah, actually. I think she got really drunk and then headed upstairs to go to bed or something. You can go check, she's probably in the guest bedroom at the end of the hall."

Camila nodded. "Thanks." she then sped up the stairs and down to the room that Dinah was supposedly staying in.

When she opened the door, Camila was greeted by something she wished she could just completely unsee.

Kehlani was in there, somehow, and she was right on top of Dinah who was looking pretty bombed.

They were on the bed, and Dinah had only her bra and underwear on.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Camila yelled as loud as she could.

Kehlani turned to her with a smirk. "Oh, glad you could show up. Sorry, but Dinah and I aren't interested in a threeso-"

Kehlani was interrupted by a loud slap.

Camila had basically backhanded her in the face, and was now proceeding to do all she could to get the girl away from Dinah.

"Fuck! Okay, okay!" Kehlani said in between blows. "I'll get out! I'll get out!"

Camila practically threw Kehlani out the door, shutting it quick and then locking it in the process. "AND STAY OUT!" she yelled once more.

Nothing could describe or even amount to the rage Camila felt in that one moment. It was already starting to eat away at her.

How the hell did Kehlani find her way into the room, much less the party?