{Epilogue}

Several Years Later:

Camila grabbed her keys and got out of her black SUV. She walked up to the door of her home, and stuck her house key in.

As she opened the door and stepped in, she was met by her wife chasing around their child, Liliana. (A/N: her full name is Liliana Michelle Cabello-Hansen)

The Cuban-Mexican sighed. "Dinah Jane Cabello-Hansen, stop chasing Lili around. You're not a child." she scolded.

Dinah grinned, stopping just as Camila had asked. She picked up her five year old daughter bridal style. "Rough day at work, I assume." she mused.

"It's sad how accurately simple that statement was." Camila laughed a bit.

She was utterly exhausted.

"Alright Lilo, time for bed." Dinah smirked at the younger girl. (A/N: Dinah calls her Lilo cuz Liliana has Lauren's middle name Michelle, and so Lo was kinda derived from that connection, and so the end result was Li-Lo. 😂)

"Aww! But I not tired, Mama." the little girl pouted.

"Too bad." Dinah shrugged. "We better listen to your Mami before she spanks both of us. Which I wouldn't mind of course-"

"Dinah!" Camila gasped.

"Mama gon get spanked?" Lili pondered out loud.

Dinah started cracking up, almost dropping her daughter from laughing so hard.

After everyone calmed down, Dinah and Camila set Lili in bed.

"Gnight mija." Camila whispered, kissing the child on her forehead.

Dinah kissed her on her nose, and also whispered, "Sleep tight, Mami and I love you."

"Nighty night." Lili yawned tiredly, practically already asleep. She turned over, pulled her sheets slightly higher, and closed her eyes.

Camila smiled at her while Dinah placed a hand on her wife's shoulder.

"Wanna go have a talk about today?" she asked the shorter girl.

Camila nodded, and they both walked out to their own bedroom.

"What's up with you, huh?" Dinah asked, a bit concerned. "Is someone fucking with you? Do I need to beat a bitch up?"

Camila sighed. "No, it's just-" she stopped.

"I'm just so stressed, y'know?" she finished saying. "The music business is so much harder than I thought it would be."

Ultimately, Dinah, Camila, and the other three girls gained a lot of fame where they lived after becoming a small town band.

They're all working together now, under the same kind of label. And it's a pretty weird schedule for all of them.

"I get you, babe." Dinah shrugged. "Heck, we're not even celebs and management sucks."

"Do you know that we're all supposed to go in for the next week? For some kind of gig they set up for us? That means we need to find a babysitter for Lili again." Camila explained, rubbing her temples. "I hate having to leave her on her own without us, we can only alter our schedule so much."

Dinah rubbed circles on her wife's back. "I'm frustrated too." she admitted. "But we chose this life, and this is something that we should've expected especially after having our first child."

"Yeah, yeah." Camila replied. "Wait, you said first child?"

Dinah grinned. "Oh? You didn't get the memo? I thought we both agreed on having dozens."

Camila scoffed. "Easy for you to say Dinah, I'm the one bearing them."

"I know what else you're bearing beforehand-"

"DINAH!" the shorter girl scolded her.

Dinah smirked. "Just don't stress yourself out over it too much, you're a hard worker babe, you've been working hard with us cause this is your dream. If we have to, we'll bring Lilo with us. I don't care what I have to do to make it happen."

Camila hummed, leaning into Dinah now.

Dinah tilted her head down, and placed a kiss on her wife's lips.

"We'll be fine. Our family is gonna make it, you'll see." she assured the Cuban-Mexican.

Camila could only hope she was right, but for now she would have to wait to see what the future holds.

~

A/N: thank you all so much for a great 25 chapters 😭 I had a blast writing this, and I'm gonna be bored again lol.

Sike, I'm woke af cuz there's a sequel coming to snatch y'alls weaves.

This is the cover, just so y'all get a good idea. I'm not spoiling jack shit on here, but by the time you read this the story is gonna be published along with the first chapter, so go read 🤪

Also, I have another Caminah story I'm gonna be publishing soon. It's gonna be completely different from this one, with a whole new plot and story. This story is gonna be a lot more developed and time consuming, and so if y'all are interested, you can read that too. I'll be posting updates on its release in the sequel of this book.

But anyway, here's the cover.

It's gonna be a story about Dinah overcoming addiction and all that tough shit, and her life as a drug addict

Caminah is endgame tho, period. 😂

Anyways, like I said, thank you for reading, cuz without y'all I'd have no motivation to keep writing whatsoever 😩