Chapter 5

I wish I could tell you all the little things you do that light up my soul in such small, beautiful ways.
Aubrey Vivant

After our heavy lunch, Bea and I decided to roam around the beach. There were mangroves that surrounded the other side of the Dimanglet Island. The simplicity of the white sandy beach made it more beautiful.

We headed back to our cottage after the quick walk. "Babe, pwede bang magpahinga muna tayo? Kahit 15 minutes lang, please." Bea said with her very malambing voice.

"Sure, Babe. Do you want to take a nap first?" She just nodded as an answer.

So I pulled her and run to the big tree with a huge rattan duyan near our cottage. "This is so nice, Babe." She said and immediately lie down. Pinagmamasdan ko lang sya habang inaayos nya ang kanyang posisyon sa paghiga. "Babe, tabi ka na saken." So I went to the other side of the duyan at humiga na din. I extended my arm and she rested her head on my chest. And in just a minute, my baby was sleeping soundly. I stared at her angelic face, You are beautiful Bea. You have this natural charm that caught me the very first time our eyes met. Why it seems like you already have a special place in my heart. Then I closed my eyes and dozed off.

I woke up feeling her warm lips planting small kisses on my cheeks, I opened my eyes and see Bea wearing her sweetest smile, "Wakey, wakey po."  I closed my eyes again and I heard her, "Babe wake up na please."  I pointed my cheek, asking for another kiss. "Ayaw," she said with finality on her voice.

"One lang Baby," I said with my paawa voice.

I remained my eyes closed for a minute, I was about to open my eyes when I felt something soft and warm on the corner of my lips. Napangiti ako, Stop teasing me Bea, baka hindi ako makapagpigil at mahalikan kita.

I opened my eyes and I saw her blushing. I reached for her and give a peck on her cheek. "Thank you Baby." Hindi ako natiis ng baby ko.

We went back to the boat and we were heading to our forth destination. "Sir Thirdy at Ma'am Bea, our next stop is the Twin Lagoons po, one of the must-see destinations here in Coron. For sure maeenjoy nyo po ang place." Kuya Lito said as the boat docked.

"This is the first lagoon po, where the boats dock. The second lagoon is hidden po, during high tide, you can use ladder over the rock. Since normal naman po ang water level, pwede nyo na lang po languyin at lumusot sa maliit na butas underneath the rock." Kuya Lito pointed the rock. "Tawagin nyo na lang po ako pag may kailangan kayo, babantayan ko lang po kayo. Enjoy po."

We immediately jumped off the boat, Bea was not affraid anymore. "Brave na Baby ko." She just gave me a smile showing her teeth.

"Come on Babe, I'm so excited na." She pulled me, waggling her arm as if she really knows how to swim na.

We reached the small crevice underneath the rock. "Careful Baby," I placed my hands on top of her head for protection.

"Thanks Babe."

As we passed the tight impasse, we were amazed on the scenery of the hidden lagoon. The rock walls were really impressive and the temperature of the water also alternates between warm and cold.

"Babe, bring me to the middle of the lake please." She placed her arms around my neck and I immediately followed her.

After few minutes, we reached the middle of the lake. "Yehey, thank you Babe." She said while waggling her arms. "This is such a chill place, I can stay here all day long and just float and float." She looks like a kid enjoying the water.